Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I say make another post about it and we'll all keep it clean and professional so other non members can see it. I don't really see much in this thread that would cause it to get moved to AG? Same shit different day...lol

·
Super Moderator
27,619 Posts
You take my comments incorrectly, I was just making a statement based on the way your type and formation of sentences.

No intent of an insult.

Reactions: BAD68GTO

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
He asked why the thread is in AG and i just answered his question. That is my point.

I dont like to see people getting screwed any more than the rest of you do. ;)
I didn't really ask why, I just assumed the OP placed it in anything goes section. Threads like this should be locked before it get sidetracked then moved to a section where nonmembers can see it.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
It's taken a while...about 8 months. My new motor is done and currently in route from a very well know engine builder doing the work for RSI.

So it does seem to work out for some....eventually.
WOW a whole motor in 8 months. My car was at RSI for 9 months having my ROE supercharger rebuilt and new battery cables. When I got the car back it was still bucking under load. Not entirely sure if they did anything to my car, could have just sat for 9 months. I was also encouraged not to talk bad about RSI and delete any negative post, in hopes that I would get my car back.

·
Supporting Vendor
294 Posts
FACT: Nasseri helped me recover $5000 of a bad-debt / stolen parts in Saudi Arabia!

A shop there (R.S.A!) bought from me 10 times, no problem. 11th time I shipped $5000 of aero parts, and his AMEX bounced. He promised it would go thru, over and over, but It never cleared. He disappeared, shop closed. We wrote off the debt, and considered no more biz to S.A. (stupid of me) I had now been conned out of $3500, $4500, and $5000 by TUNERS in CA, WA, S.A.

Nasseri, a repeat customer here, heard about it over a year later. He happened to know where the parts went! He contacted that Viper owner, who had also been victimized by that local tuner. That owner was so horrified that he had 'stolen parts on his car' that he WIRED ME THE $5000 !!!

I told the longer story on the morgue immediately. So Nasseri definitely hangs with the honorable crowd of most Viper owners....I just wish Nasseri had listened to me about Texas problems before he got conned.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
FACT: Nasseri helped me recover $5000 of a bad-debt / stolen parts in Saudi Arabia!

A shop there (R.S.A!) bought from me 10 times, no problem. 11th time I shipped $5000 of aero parts, and his AMEX bounced. He promised it would go thru, over and over, but It never cleared. He disappeared, shop closed. We wrote off the debt, and considered no more biz to S.A. (stupid of me) I had now been conned out of $3500, $4500, and $5000 by TUNERS in CA, WA, S.A.

Nasseri, a repeat customer here, heard about it over a year later. He happened to know where the parts went! He contacted that Viper owner, who had also been victimized by that local tuner. That owner was so horrified that he had 'stolen parts on his car' that he WIRED ME THE $5000 !!!

I told the longer story on the morgue immediately. So Nasseri definitely hangs with the honorable crowd of most Viper owners....I just wish Nasseri had listened to me about Texas problems before he got conned.
Wow, you don't hear stories like that very often.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts

wow, that is awesome... and crazy. Props to Nasseri :thumbsup:

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
So the poor guy ended up paying for the parts twice then?
Probably didn't want to take any risks, who knows what the penalty for possession of stolen goods (even if you paid for them) is over there... Cutting off fingers or hands?

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
So the poor guy ended up paying for the parts twice then?
Probably didn't want to take any risks, who knows what the penalty for possession of stolen goods (even if you paid for them) is over there... Cutting off fingers or hands?
I have to say this would be just a reflection on the guy's character is all to step up to the plate. Really, how many of us would have paid twice? I do not think many as ethically even the whole thing is questionable to pay twice as he had reasonable reliance to think he paid and received the product, any supply chain payment was not on him as a consumer. My only point is this guy showed a good heart is all and I do not think this payment was made under duress is all from the OP and Jon's posts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You know what I find funny? That people will gamble by shoveling money into a known endless abyss, after they had told me that they went with XXX because I was too expensive. At least I deliver on what I contract for.

LMAO!

[And no, this is not directed at the OP, don't think I ever talked to him]
I get the same shit, then the cars usually wind up back here more fucked up than before.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I have no experience building performance vehicles. I can promise you that I will instal your cold air intake perfectly. I'm gonna open up a performance shop right next door to Dan, I charge 46$ an hour labor on whatever parts you want me to try and install, it'll be way cheaper than all these other shops that charge way more just to fuck shit up anyways. With the extra money you save by coming to me you can buy a pack of smokes for after you get FUCKED.

·
Registered
2 Posts
what a rip

Do they have a US address? I have heard of them and the only thing I ( and all who read this) is spread the word. I hope they can't advertise here and other auto sites and magazines. For that amount of money would take time to go to their place of business and get a lawyer.

Sorry for all your troubles
Sailinfla

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
what is it with the viper world and thieves??? John Hennessey and now this will fool...

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
The more things change the more they stay the same!

Reactions: taylormade
21 - 40 of 64 Posts