Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time to bring the yellow beast out of hibernation. Vegas is a week away! It doesn't look like manny is going to come so we need someone there to represent DLM.

I have got a $100 bill that says you can't beat me in heads up racing with either slicks/skinnies or BFG drag radials. What do you say? Bring the bottle with you, I have no problem with you using the NOS. YOur car on the NOS should be able to run a 9.5x . That should be more than enough to take care of a DIY 'er ROE. I know your out of town but get a hall pass and come.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Hey at least he races his car.... /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
206 Posts
Whats going on in Vegas next weekend? I just happen to be going out there to look at some property that weekend...

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Gerald said:
Hey at least he races his car.... /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Hey - I raced mine - I just haven't had a chance to get back to the track. My car will be at the Supra Nationals event next weekend.

·
Registered
21 Posts
**SIGH** Utah, I had actually planned to trek out and join the fun, but unfortunately my parents choose that weekend to come visit from MA, so family obligations take precedence. Otherwise I'd be happy to come and take your money /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

I'll be doing some T&T up at Sacto saturday morning (3/20) before they arrive, if any of the locals want to see the yellow car go.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would love to give you my money just to see your car go but it doesn't sound like it is going to happen. I appreciate you making an effort. I am just trying to stir the pot and get as many fast cars there as possible.

·
Premium Member
19,232 Posts
Hey Guys,
Let's just make it a VOI 8 date! I want to see these two beast run for all their worth. :bowdown: :bowdown:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts