Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jesse Smazal's 2001 ACR...This car had NEVER been polished...ever...So Confrontational and I confiscated it while it's owner was in Chicago for the weekend, and gave it the "EXTREME POSER" treatment...If I ever see it in less than prestine condition again, we'll confiscate it forever!

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/14Jesse_s_ACR.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
Looks sweet...

(rumor has it there is a dirty yellow one in New Hampshire which hasn't received it's first waxing of the year)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I love my steel gray, but I tell everyone that the sapphire is the best Viper color. The silver stripes just add to the intesity of the look. She is a beautiful machine.

Lou

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
-RUNNR said:
(rumor has it there is a dirty yellow one in New Hampshire which hasn't received it's first waxing of the year)
Don't make me come over there!!!

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
That is a beautiful combination. I don't think I have ever seen that before. It looks great.
Don't worry KING POSER I am waxing mine today!!:smooch:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VIPERESS 013 said:
I am waxing mine today!!:smooch:
bo better! I am going "on tour" this summer, and you never know where I will turn up. No one is immune from a surprise inspection! Not even Chuck...I may have to tow the Durango, full of Zaino, Pinnacle, and MicroFibers for his cars... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
It's almost (but not quite) as good as the 96-97 blue/white cars. I like the saphire up close with the sun glistening on it, but from a short distance it looks like black....YUK!!!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I knew your were a smart kid. Just takes you a little while to figure things out. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
I still think Graphite is the best color

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
J DAWG said:
I knew your were a smart kid. Just takes you a little while to figure things out. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
I take it all back...Sapphire blows... /images/graemlins/puke.gif BLACK RULES! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
SmokinV10 said:
I think this is the windbreaker discussion of the century...but thats just my opinion.
Because you know you are guilty of swirl marks!!!
:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
i have never been overly fond of this combo. its nice but it doesnt get me all hot and bothered! i vote for red/silver as the second greatest combo just a little bit in back of the blue/white.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts