Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The V10 Nats turned out to be a great event and alot of records and personal best were rewritten.

I enjoyed the competition and my car ended up running pretty good.

Here's the point of the post. I ran a 10.1 at 135 with a short time of 1.48 on STOCK HALFSHAFTS . It was in the back of my mind that I was definetly tempting fate, but what the hell. Everyone else was breaking them so why should I hold back.

congrats to Rich on making the 9's on his last pass. I must have caught a tailwind after his run which helped me on mine. :D

John

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
That was nice John, We definitely have to meet in hattiesburg when you get a chance...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Sweet Run John!! 1.48 on stock half shafts.. Take it from me who broke their stock 1/2 shafts last year at this same event. Put HD 1/2 Shafts in there now before you get stranded some where... ;)

G

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G

I certainly plan on changing before I hit the tarck again. After that pass I quickly took the et streets off and put the pilots back on and loaded the car up. I knew I got lucky.

Norm

on the way home I talked to Matt and few other guys that were at Hattiesburg Sunday. Plan on getting down there soon.

John

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
J DAWG said:
The V10 Nats turned out to be a great event and alot of records and personal best were rewritten.

I enjoyed the competition and my car ended up running pretty good.

Here's the point of the post. I ran a 10.1 at 135 with a short time of 1.48 on STOCK HALFSHAFTS . It was in the back of my mind that I was definetly tempting fate, but what the hell. Everyone else was breaking them so why should I hold back.

congrats to Rich on making the 9's on his last pass. I must have caught a tailwind after his run which helped me on mine. :D

John

Great run John. It was good seeing you again. Your car was very impressive. Take it from me, go get some good halfshafts.

·
Premium Member
19,805 Posts
John, that was just phenomenal! I wish I could reach that low into the 10's. Great run :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx guys and good to see all of you as well. Next year should be fun.

Brian I wish your shafts would have held together. We had the 2 fastest cars lined up for the finals and it would have been an exciting race.

Greg, Chuck, Chad, Scotty, and Mike thanks and take care.

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.