Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

I am not really proud of this, but oh well....

1302 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  J DAWG
The V10 Nats turned out to be a great event and alot of records and personal best were rewritten.

I enjoyed the competition and my car ended up running pretty good.

Here's the point of the post. I ran a 10.1 at 135 with a short time of 1.48 on STOCK HALFSHAFTS . It was in the back of my mind that I was definetly tempting fate, but what the hell. Everyone else was breaking them so why should I hold back.

congrats to Rich on making the 9's on his last pass. I must have caught a tailwind after his run which helped me on mine. :D

John
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
That was nice John, We definitely have to meet in hattiesburg when you get a chance...
Sweet Run John!! 1.48 on stock half shafts.. Take it from me who broke their stock 1/2 shafts last year at this same event. Put HD 1/2 Shafts in there now before you get stranded some where... ;)

G
G

I certainly plan on changing before I hit the tarck again. After that pass I quickly took the et streets off and put the pilots back on and loaded the car up. I knew I got lucky.

Norm

on the way home I talked to Matt and few other guys that were at Hattiesburg Sunday. Plan on getting down there soon.

John
See less See more
J DAWG said:
The V10 Nats turned out to be a great event and alot of records and personal best were rewritten.

I enjoyed the competition and my car ended up running pretty good.

Here's the point of the post. I ran a 10.1 at 135 with a short time of 1.48 on STOCK HALFSHAFTS . It was in the back of my mind that I was definetly tempting fate, but what the hell. Everyone else was breaking them so why should I hold back.

congrats to Rich on making the 9's on his last pass. I must have caught a tailwind after his run which helped me on mine. :D

John

Great run John. It was good seeing you again. Your car was very impressive. Take it from me, go get some good halfshafts.
You know how to drive buddy. Some guys know how to run fast and still take care of their equipment and some guys break everything.
Congratulations on your new personal best John. I gotta say, you're one of the best racers out there. It was good seeing you again.
:bday:
Well done for someone who slapped together some nos dame quick,maybe you could offer your tuning services to Racetesticle.
John, that was just phenomenal! I wish I could reach that low into the 10's. Great run :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
thanx guys and good to see all of you as well. Next year should be fun.

Brian I wish your shafts would have held together. We had the 2 fastest cars lined up for the finals and it would have been an exciting race.

Greg, Chuck, Chad, Scotty, and Mike thanks and take care.

John
See less See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.