Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I will be filming a car video that will out around nov-dec I need your help on saturday the 1st of may in long island ferrari's lambo's porsche's Zo6's street bikes and hopfully I can now get some vipers to film some real cool camera angles and art shots of our great cars if you are interested please let me know by posting I will then e-mail you the rest of the info. so far we have my black 360 a 355 spider a diablo a nsx 2 zo6's worked 2 GT2 and a bunch of street bikes I mostly have the bikes because I will be attaching the cameras to them.
In the mean time enjoy this short flick
http://emilgh.spymac.net/buttuz.vid.wmv

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Where is the obligatory T & A ? Can't have an exotic car video without that. Be sure to get some!

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
buttuz said:
Hey guys I will be filming a car video that will out around nov-dec I need your help on saturday the 1st of may in long island ferrari's lambo's porsche's Zo6's street bikes and hopfully I can now get some vipers to film some real cool camera angles and art shots of our great cars if you are interested please let me know by posting I will then e-mail you the rest of the info. so far we have my black 360 a 355 spider a diablo a nsx 2 zo6's worked 2 GT2 and a bunch of street bikes I mostly have the bikes because I will be attaching the cameras to them.
In the mean time enjoy this short flick
http://emilgh.spymac.net/buttuz.vid.wmv
Hi Brad, welcome to ViperAlley.

Brad is an active contributer at FerrariChat.com, and has a black on black 360.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Awesome video, and I am assuming that was ur 360 in that video???

Great cinematography and welcome to the Alley.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Nice vid, but I could do without the weird, suicidal sounding music. The sound of the engines on those cars would be music enough to the ears. Just my :twocents:

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,788 Posts
Motor City MadMan said:
Nice vid, but I could do without the weird, suicidal sounding music. The sound of the engines on those cars would be music enough to the ears. Just my :twocents:
:stupid: I love Anger Rock and Death Metal but that music doesn't fit at all, and it really, really sucks. For such a great vid of great cars, focus the sound more on the sweet sounding engines and get some help with the music scoring. No flames, keep up the good work. :thumb:

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Great vid. Awesome selection of cars. Lotsa work put into it. Good job. I liked the tunes but I'd turn the music track down after the beginning and just have it playing in the background while the motors get the main airplay. I'd also get more track footage. Highway gets boring, track footage does not. Watkins Glen is near you isn't it? Go there sometime during an open track event and you'll get a shitload of vid going into turns, coming out, 140mph straights, pits, etc.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
RE: "Great vid. Awesome selection of cars. Lotsa work put into it. Good job. I liked the tunes but I'd turn the music track down after the beginning and just have it playing in the background while the motors get the main airplay. I'd also get more track footage. Highway gets boring, track footage does not." I totally agree with Chuck, as well as some more street beating. Come to NJ/Phila, I do over 100 MPH almost daily although today I only did about 125 MPH /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
190 Posts
Definitely some cool cars there. I could only take about 15 seconds of the music before I muted it. Sorry.

I think that you should set up a few shots with a slower camera car and the cool cars driving past it. That way you get a great (almost 180 degree) view of those cool cars, and it gives the feeling of seeing the cars at speed, as opposed to static on the freeway or at a a car show (although some of those shots were cool too). Plus it would be great to hear more of each of those cars running through the gears at speed. The engine sound is one of the nicest things about enjoying Ferraris, besides their looks.

Along with the grating music, I've never been a fan of the shaky, vomit-cam shots where the whole view is jumping around for effect. You have enough good material to see with all of those great cars together that you don't need to try to look like a MTV commercial.

Anyway, good luck with the video. It shows great promise.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Motor City MadMan said:
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Awesome Video!! I love Death Metal, Thrash and SpeedMetal. However, everything has a place and time. This isn't one of them. I loved the 360 degree shots and various speed shots. Excellent photography. Keep up the great work.

Jay "See Slayer and Priest at Ozzfest this year" K.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
YO,

Totally dug your clip... Very well done... Anything that can hold my attention for more then 5 seconds definitely has something going on.....

·
Registered
36 Posts
You've got talent, but you need to lose the soundtrack. A little music in the right places is O.K., but I think we all would rather hear screaming engines and burning rubber, along with candid comments from the drivers and passengers. I'd pay good money for a DVD of this kind of stuff. Make the DVD, and people will buy it! :clap:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Very nice Video!! Awesome cars and choreography too. Music is OK, but I agree with some others above.... dial it down to background so we can hear the engines revs! :nod:
Overall Good Piece!!! /images/graemlins/thumb1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts