Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...that you have had the new camera for a couple of weeks...Where are the pics of your Black/Blue RT...wassup??? We don't care if it is still on stands...just wanna see the color combo...!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
HA HA HA - I admit it - I'm pathetic - I finally got it out of
the box yesterday - and after a few attempts realized the batteries were
dead - so I charged them last night - and I will get photos up this week -
But thanks for pushing me - It could have been longer - but Damn you Gerald
I expected your post. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
Shit I dont even have a digital camera. The thing is, im not even motivated to buy one at all.
 

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
28,144 Posts
Well, Fool and I were going to invite you to bring your camera on a photo shoot with some hotties.... but since you dont have one and arent motivated, guess we'll just have to invite Gerald.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
packetjunkie said:
Well, Fool and I were going to invite you to bring your camera on a photo shoot with some hotties.... but since you dont have one and arent motivated, guess we'll just have to invite Gerald. <hr /></blockquote>

I am sooooooo there...! Thanks Hugh, for being a lazy mofo!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Hey, I just took a picture of my dog.
Well, it's a start.
Now my dog is hiding, not sure what's going on.
 

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
28,144 Posts
Well, I dont know if it works with dogs... but I usually start out with a "hey, baby, take off your shirt"... that puts them right at ease...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just pics of the car, Hugh...We do not need any revealing pics of your bitch! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
I think I'll first try it out at my business.
I have 3 hot looking female employees, I hope they co-operate -
I know they need their job. I could entice them with a raise or something?
Does anyone know if there is laws covering this type of thing, ........-
Well there's always loop holes. If I get in trouble - I'll just blame it on Gerald. :idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HP said:
I have 3 hot looking female employees, I hope they co-operate -
I know they need their job. I could entice them with a raise or something? <hr /></blockquote>

YES! I see no problem with this plan whatsoever! You could always tell your attorney "the devil" made you do it! :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Still have my sills setting on the deck - I have managed to remove about
half the paint with stripper. I'll put another coat of stripper on and
take some sandpaper to them as soon as this cold spell lets up. That paint
stripper is nasty stuff and I'm afraid to do it in the garage or in my
bathtub. My goal is to have it together by the end of Feb - so I'm on
schedule, as long as I don't get lazy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
DODGEguy3 said:
Great! Look what you did now.. He is thinking of his own pornographic web site. <hr /></blockquote>

If someone could just send me some trashy- uninhibited sluts - I'd give it
a try. :arcade:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
Ok Hugh this is horrible. Post some pictures!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
Ok Hugh this is horrible. Post some pictures!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif <hr /></blockquote>

My goal now is to beat Gerald(snakebitten)- and have my car off
the blocks first. :bonk:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
HP said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
Ok Hugh this is horrible. Post some pictures!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif <hr /></blockquote>

My goal now is to beat Gerald(snakebitten)- and have my car off
the blocks first. :bonk: <hr /></blockquote>

My vote goes to Gerald :rofl:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top