Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Notice they have a 12" rear width. It may be a typo or it may be a problem. I wish they were 18's (and the correct width).

Chad

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I e mailed him to see if they were 12 or 13 yesterday but no response yet....Tires are pretty much done on them too so I dont thing they will sell for 3600.00 on there.....

·
Registered
161 Posts
I agree. What's with him not taking paypal? Another scam?

·
Registered
93 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA.......I just sent a deposit on the wheels on ebay. Im going to drive down there though to see them in person before I pay any money...

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont trust anyone that will not even e mail you back when you are selling something on e bay. I cant tell you how many times I have e mailed this guy...Good Luck.....Put them on a balancer and check them out....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Im going down if I can this weekend. If not most likely on monday. From what the claim the wheels are in perfect condition. I'll stick them on a balancer VIPERGTS2000 thats a good idea. He also claims there is a 14 day return policy. 2004 Scion, those are actually one of the coolest little vans ive ever seen. I rode in one downtown and i was amazed at the room! Stick a turbo on that bad boy!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
This is not a scam. This guys shop is just a few blocks from me. I've been there before. He called me two weeks ago about these wheels, before he listed them on ebay, to see if i wanted them first. I never saw them so I can't comment on the condition, but this is a legitimate business, not a ebay scam.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
highlife07 said:
oh and they are 13th inches in the rear.
Shit that makes me mad that they are 13 inches! I do not understand why the guy would not return an e mail though. I mean my e bay user id is vipergts2000! I told him to send me the serial numbers on the wheels in another e mail and still no response! Well they will make the car look sick thats for sure! Good Luck hope you get them! I really want theR series but do not have the sack to pay 9k for 20" wheels and tires.....

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
highlife07 said:
Im going down if I can this weekend. If not most likely on monday. From what the claim the wheels are in perfect condition. I'll stick them on a balancer VIPERGTS2000 thats a good idea. He also claims there is a 14 day return policy. 2004 Scion, those are actually one of the coolest little vans ive ever seen. I rode in one downtown and i was amazed at the room! Stick a turbo on that bad boy!!
I love my scion....I know most everyone on here hates them! They want like 3k for a turbo or supercharger for them and to gain 30hp! I will save a little more and get one for my viper first! I did put exhaust, header, and intake on it. Also have 19's on it and am putting 4 10's in it as we speak!

·
Registered
93 Posts
LOL...thats great, i have never heard of a Scion untill recently...Larry at Macedo Motorsports has a orange one...I think he put on some volk racing white wheels and a wing. They are alittle strange looking but I have to say your a pimp if you can pull it off!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
LOL thats the coolest little truck..i swear your tempting me into getting one...im looking at getting either a 80's 930 turbo or maybe a 70 mach 1...got a killer deal on one thats been lowered with crager style wheels..grabber orange with the boss paint in black...351 with 480 hp...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts