Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met a couple hotties the other night while out drinking.

They would really be into a photo shoot with my car. So one thing lead to another and we decided that a semi nude photo shoot would be cool. Two hot blonde's topless on the hood of my car.

They would each be about 110lbs to 115lbs approx (I'd have to let them sit on my face to know exactly what they weigh)!

I figured some of you guys must have had a girl or two on your hood, so.....can it handle the weight?

I value you my hood more then a few bare tittys :bowdown:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
BBBOOOOOBBBBBIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait til I tell my wifey what yer doin'!!!!!!! :ugh:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
LETHAL GTS said:
PRVT JET said:
It will hold up fine, stay away from the center.
Thanks,
You've had a similar experience?
He might be fuckin with you. If you lug your fat ass up on to it as a test, that will let you know. :rofl: As general suggestions, I would:

1. Make sure they have nothing on that will scratch it (e.g., jewelry, watches, shoes, etc.), including watching for any "hooks" for the outfits they do have on or "buttons" or "studs" like you might find on jeans / skirts.

2. Have something like a small step stool nearby (but positioned with something safe next to it like styrofoam to keep it from falling over and banging the side of the car) to facilitate getting them on the hood.

3. Have them apply pressure on the hood only in locations supported below, e.g. points in which the latches go into place, etc. - you will need to throughly inspect this from underneath before beginning this process. Consider also having something like the step stool hidden from the camera view but able to be used as another point in which they can apply pressure, to minimize hood pressure (e.g., a hot position that might have them with a leg draped back across the side of the hood, but in actuality, the foot is resting on the step stool).

4. Give them a hand in positioning themselves to avoid possibly falling over and cracking the hood. Remember only to touch their body during this part of the process in such a way as to help them position themselves well on your hood, rather than trying to cop a feel that might (a) cause them to jump and fall over, cracking your hood, and/or (b) cause them to decide to not participate. Similarly, assist them in changing positions and getting off the car, including with use of the step stool mentioned above.

5. Optionally you can consider the use of towels for added scratch protection and smear protection, but that will likely take away from the quality of the photos.

6. Email all pictures taken to me for quality review before posting here.

I believe the above should help you with this process. Of course I have never engaged in such activities, so as noted, these are general suggestions, and are worth what you paid for them, no guarantees provided or legal liability assumed.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
SNAKBIT said:
BBBOOOOOBBBBBIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait til I tell my wifey what yer doin'!!!!!!! :ugh:
Soooo, are you a major tool or what? :ugh: I hope you are just kidding with him!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Lethal - Post the pics, and let us know when the Soup is on! /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like #4 Slaughter!!!!! LMAO!

Thor.....you can be guaranteed that I will post them!

Oh ya Mitch........don't fuck with me, I have your wifes cell number :thumb:

BTW.....there was a large amount of tequila involved, so we'll have to see how brave they are when we get down to it. I'll just make sure I have lots of lemon and salt ready for the tequila /images/graemlins/biggrin

·
Registered
723 Posts
I did have the same experience, I was outside a club downtown and a girl walked up and said I want to fuck on your hood. I picked her up and put her on the hood(just messing with her) she did give me her number. Also I had a girl that wanted to do the photo thing on the hood, it's not a big deal. Just make sure they don't jump on the hood(no I didn't experience the jumping part).

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have had several chances, but as Mitch so eloquently pointed out "I'm married", so I passed them up.
But these two! I dunno I want to miss this opportunity!
Besides, my wife says "it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home"!

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Fuck it man. What's more important, a silly $15,000 hood or some poon? Poon I say. Bring on the hood poon pictures!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,232 Posts
here's a couple of my car. I wouldn't sit them on the hood, taking chances.
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/84lor7.jpg[/image] [image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/84lor2.jpg[/image] [image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/84lor.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Yo 96 RT/10 - Who's the chickie on your hood? (Presumabley your wifie??)
Regardless, she has a very nice rack!!! /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
LETHAL GTS said:

Yeah buddy!!! Spray has some competition coming in the ol'Soup Kitchen!!! /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
THOR said:
LETHAL GTS said:

Yeah buddy!!! Spray has some competition coming in the ol'Soup Kitchen!!! /images/graemlins/thumb1
Dunno about that Thor.. Freaking Spray is currently a demi-god of mine with his recent viper exploits. 2 semi-nude chicks are not going to match his poon pulling prowess of the last few weeks. However, I'm not gonna complain if Lethal posts some nice picts! :nod:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Tracy...... BANG A GONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude2 /images/graemlins/dude /images/graemlins/dude /images/graemlins/dude /images/graemlins/dude /images/graemlins/dude /images/graemlins/dude /images/graemlins/dude /images/graemlins/dude /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin :nod: :nod:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts