Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
other than Loretta (shes my property /images/graemlins/toothy) how many bikini team girls should i ask her to bring along for during and after racing?? who needs a cupholder while in Topeka :thumb:

how about female oil wresting?? :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WTF?? you got two vipers, all ya need is one, cmon chuck wagon you gotta show and help ad to the fun and racing bro.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
other than Loretta (shes my property /images/graemlins/toothy) how many bikini team girls should i ask her to bring along for during and after racing?? who needs a cupholder while in Topeka :thumb:

Hey I coined the cup holder phrase. You owe me royalties. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Guess we can let Loretta settle your dept. :thumb:
C~

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
V10 MOJO said:

pics or ban you know the rules. :nod:

·
Enlightened
28,775 Posts
bikini team? WTF? There is only one true Bikini Team that reps the Viper. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
packetjunkie said:
bikini team? WTF? There is only one true Bikini Team that reps the Viper. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I would literally kiss your ass if you got Julie Anne to hit VOI!!! :thumb:

·
Enlightened
28,775 Posts
Julie Ann is single these days.... she says she's in the best shape of her life... I keep telling her to prove it and meet me somewhere, lol.

Did you meet her at the Vegas VOI?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
packetjunkie said:

I would literally kiss your ass if you got Julie Anne to hit VOI!!! :thumb:
Now that would be hilarious! A ViperAlley Kodak moment! Hey SB, would you slip him a little tongue on his crack? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
figures...SB has only been a caly resident for a few months and already hes willing to toss a guys salad...YOU WANT JAM OR JELLY WIT DAT :fist:

you beter get that shit outta your system before we race in the SSCC in spetember bro or ill toss your scrawny ass out at 150mph!! /images/graemlins/toothy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts