Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
absolutly stole a new intake manifold off ebay last night. 122.50. this thing was fully documented off a 300 mile wrecked 2002 gts. AWESOME 3 other bids but i guess people fell asleep while auction ended. it sold for 122.50 with 42 bucks shipping. theye have a few on ebay now at over 400 each. what a deal. i think its either going to the chromer or being resold on ebay. yipee /images/graemlins/smiles :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:

· Registered
31 Posts
I saw that manifold on Ebay with your bid of $122. I thought of bidding, but I noticed your familar ‘v10kingsnake’ moniker from Viper Alley. As a rather new member of this board, I had second thoughts about the wrath of grief and abuse that would surely ensue should it ever be found out that a fellow VA member sniped this manifold from underneath your nose! :rofl:

Congratulations! :thumb:

· Registered
2,903 Posts
GreenSnake said:
I saw that manifold on Ebay with your bid of $122. I thought of bidding, but I noticed your familar ‘v10kingsnake’ moniker from Viper Alley. As a rather new member of this board, I had second thoughts about the wrath of grief and abuse that would surely ensue should it ever be found out that a fellow VA member sniped this manifold from underneath your nose! :rofl:

Congratulations! :thumb:
I was watching that auction as well and was going to buy it just to hang on my wall.......

· Banned
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure what that means but i saw 20 pictures of it and i will tell you its mint. if not who cares, take it polish or chrome it and sell the beeeotch for 3 times what i paid for it, i have to fund these expensive ass mods somehow boys. oh and i challenge anyone to beat my skills on the ebay floor. i am a veteran, when i want it you will never have a chance. /images/graemlins/chucks /images/graemlins/squint

· Registered
10,436 Posts
v10kingsnake said:
oh and i challenge anyone to beat my skills on the ebay floor. i am a veteran, when i want it you will never have a chance. /images/graemlins/chucks /images/graemlins/squint
I respectfully submit that ebay user "wilddude65" is by far your ebay superior, a fellow Viper owner, and a long time member of Viper Alley......believe it.

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
v10kingsnake said:
oh and i challenge anyone to beat my skills on the ebay floor. i am a veteran, when i want it you will never have a chance. /images/graemlins/chucks /images/graemlins/squint
I respectfully submit that ebay user "wilddude65" is by far your ebay superior, a fellow Viper owner, and a long time member of Viper Alley......believe it.
nuff said. Actually, Wilddude65 sold that to him......it is off of a model /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Banned
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will say this, forget about my feebback. i didnt say that i buy ALOT of stuff on ebay, but if you read the words clearly i did say that I do get what i want. fact is whoever wilddude is that i have bid against him several times as i am sure he will remember my name as well. I figured to expect a little hostility to be found in this forum, thats why i love it. -which member is wilddude on the alley. tony you are funny, REAL FUNNY :lolcry:

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
v10kingsnake said:
...which member is wilddude on the alley.
That is "top secret, super sensitive information", and even then, is only divulged on a "need to know" basis...You sir, do not have the proper clearance, nor do you need to know...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.