Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've been a member for about two weeks and I've already donated...granted I'm just a poor college kid, but I did what I could :nod:

Some people need to get their act together /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Mod-errrr-ator
7,532 Posts
DRAGON052974 said:
thanks cody

now if some of the others(i.e. slaughter , kf would follow suit)

welcome aboard
Who the fuck are you??? You think that just becoz you threw a few bones, you're gonna gravy train it to the head of the class. Stupid newb. Anther name for a dragon is worm...No not the minuscule dangling thing between your legs that your mother used to stroke for you when you would lie in her arms at night, weeping becoz all the girls laughed and pointed and called you all the various things that made you cry... the template of your worthless and pathetic existence.
Nithling!!! Your a worm for the fact that you're here less than a month and already your like a tapeworm...trying to crawl up the asses of the collective masses whilst trying not to smell like shit. To bad it ain't working.
Now sit back, shut the fuck up, take the razor blade in your right hand, hold up your left arm, slice vertically at your limp wrist, and bleed out to death.

We all thank you.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
DRAGON052974 said:
thanks cody

welcome aboard
Okay Drag, perhaps you will have seen that I have donated, but perhaps you will have seen that in the Anything Goes donation thread, that I have donated previously in other ways for this site, much like I donated your mom some quality sperm, unlike the Wal-Mart shit she got to conceive you.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
slaughterj said:
DRAGON052974 said:
thanks cody

welcome aboard
Okay Drag, perhaps you will have seen that I have donated, but perhaps you will have seen that in the Anything Goes donation thread, that I have donated previously in other ways for this site, much like I donated your mom some quality sperm, unlike the Wal-Mart shit she got to conceive you.
slaughter, i see that this has changed , as far as the donation goes, i think u must have me confused with one of the trolls that lurk this board spraying useless drivel.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
kungfool said:
DRAGON052974 said:
thanks cody

welcome aboard
Who the fuck are you??? You think that just becoz you threw a few bones, you're gonna gravy train it to the head of the class. Stupid newb. Anther name for a dragon is worm...No not the minuscule dangling thing between your legs that your mother used to stroke for you when you would lie in her arms at night, weeping becoz all the girls laughed and pointed and called you all the various things that made you cry... the template of your worthless and pathetic existence.
Nithling!!! Your a worm for the fact that you're here less than a month and already your like a tapeworm...trying to crawl up the asses of the collective masses whilst trying not to smell like shit. To bad it ain't working.
Now sit back, shut the fuck up, take the razor blade in your right hand, hold up your left arm, slice vertically at your limp wrist, and bleed out to death.

We all thank you.
wake up stupid, haven't crawled up anyones ass much less the "collective masses" as u so eloquently put it, so go crawl back into your hole, the only point i was trying to make is that he/she that lurks here should also participate in the support there of. Now , if u can't understand the logic of that, then fuck off. As far as my "pathetic existence" and "miniscuile thing", how the fuck do u know anything, other than the useless drivel that drifts past your face. This is real simple, don't know what gravy train i'm on, but at least i could find some spare change to contribute, what is your piggy bank empty?

·
Mod-errrr-ator
7,532 Posts
DRAGON052974 said:
Thanks... your weak drivel does tend to put one to sleep.

DRAGON052974 said:
haven't crawled up anyones ass much less the "collective masses" as u so eloquently put it
In what... 15 or 20 minutes??? Your a good tapeworm.

DRAGON052974 said:
the only point i was trying to make is that he/she that lurks here should also participate in the support there of.
And my point as everyone can see is that you're a stupid fuckstick newb... Your also a shit swilling, ass cavity crawling, suck-up. Not that I want to know... but you sure do love the taste of waste dont cha???

DRAGON052974 said:
As far as my "pathetic existence" and "miniscuile thing", how the fuck do u know anything
That's what all the females say.... the men in your life might say another...

DRAGON052974 said:
what is your piggy bank empty?
What can I say... your mom DID raise her prices.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
is the extent of your mentality to make "your mama" jokes or can u comprehend anything more invovled than that. Go back to your hole.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.