Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they promised a Video and still no Video?????

How can we prepare to beat them with no game footage???

post the video or Ban!

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
It was a toss-up. Have Heffner man the computer or the shop? Hmmmm.

I haven't even seen the video but Jason said I did a good job making it sound like I was shifting. :rofl:

Maybe one of our local friends with more digital savvy can catch everyone a glimpse of tomorrow's activities.

You want to ban me know, wait until tomorrow. :nod:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THE CHAD said:

I haven't even seen the video but Jason said I did a good job making it sound like I was shifting. :rofl:

Maybe one of our local friends with more digital savvy can catch everyone a glimpse of tomorrow's activities.

/images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
THE CHAD said:

Chad
yea yea make it sound like it was shifting, hell the Nixon white house was missing how many min. from his infamous tapes and you were an adviser to Nixon /images/graemlins/smiles (Youngest adviser on record for a sitting President at the time)so it would be easy for you :thumb: and you still have the sound system and large speakers. We are hearing a sound track so come on and fess up, what sound track is that?
Keep the auto tucked away I know the lever is on the side and you left the T-56 shift lever in place to make it look 6-speedish (you like that one "speedish"

Rohn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.