Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This is my first post here so please have patience with me ;-)
Iam quite tall iam 1,92m i think thats around 6,5 or 6,6 would i fit in the Viper GTS ? I live in Sweden so we dont have many Vipers around to test :-(
but if i fit i will get one .....

Thanx in advance

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Yes, you will fit, but you may require a seat lowering kit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what youre saying is that there is only one dumb Swede and thats not me /images/graemlins/smiles
sounds good to me ;-), i can take the role of the big smart Swede if that position is still available :)).

Snake Bitten said:
Sooooo....You're a big, dumb Swede???

I am sorry, but we have already filled that position...See user ID "Par".

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm about 6 ft 3 (very tall for an 18 year old - me), and I'm slim with muscles. Would I fit in a Viper, seat lowering kit or not? I hope I can they're my dream car. /images/graemlins/smiles

I hate the bastard, but I don't want to be like Jeremy Clarkson when he was trying to fit in the old Ford GT40!!!!! That was hilarious :rofl: His head stuck out of the roof (the roof is part of the door).

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Viper4life said:
I'm about 6 ft 3 (very tall for an 18 year old - me), and I'm slim with muscles. Would I fit in a Viper, seat lowering kit or not? I hope I can they're my dream car. /images/graemlins/smiles

Yes

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Viper4life said:

I hate the bastard, but I don't want to be like Jeremy Clarkson when he was trying to fit in the old Ford GT40!!!!! That was hilarious :rofl: His head stuck out of the roof (the roof is part of the door).
I thought that Dan Gurney was pretty tall. To fit in the GT40 with his helmet he took a hammer and put the bubble in the roof over his head.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Viper4life said:

Thanks for the quite graphic explanation of your physique. I'm 6'2" 240 and I fit into my GTS fine. I would think that an RT-10 with the top on would be much more difficult.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Custom Builder said:
I would think that an RT-10 with the top on would be much more difficult.
Actually, I don't think there's any difference in interior height between the two (with the oe gen2 bubble hard top). The view out the windscreen is different, but not the roof height.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.