Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that Houstons favorite viper tech at North West Dodge ( Carlos ) is possibly leaving NW Dodge. Word on the street, NW got a nother viper tech but he can only work on 2003 vipers. Looks like the Houston crowd may have to look somewhere else to get their service work done. If I find out where he goes I will update this info.

I had the pleasure of eating lunch with him several months ago. Very nice guy. I wish him luck.

RSI home of the worlds quickest vipers. 9.45

Faster than a TNT loaner racecar
Faster than a TNT Loaner racecar with out an engine
Faster than a TNT Loaner racecar with Rohn's engine in it

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
getbit said:
Carlos did not get sick on Albert...Albert's friend, Jason Herrara(sorry if I butchered the spelling, Jason), puked on Carlos! Great time had by all!

LOL, I would have loved to see that. Some people just shouldn't drink. Kinda like some tuners shouldn't be in business.

RSI rules, TNT drools

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anyone hear any info about the car that Northwest Dodge left outside? I heard a viper got broken into and the dealership tried to get it fixed without telling the customer? Then the customer had the repairs done at Allen Samuels Dodge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.