Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Houstons favorite viper tech at North West Dodge ( Carlos ) is possibly leaving NW Dodge. Word on the street, NW got a nother viper tech but he can only work on 2003 vipers. Looks like the Houston crowd may have to look somewhere else to get their service work done. If I find out where he goes I will update this info.

I had the pleasure of eating lunch with him several months ago. Very nice guy. I wish him luck.

RSI home of the worlds quickest vipers. 9.45

Faster than a TNT loaner racecar
Faster than a TNT Loaner racecar with out an engine
Faster than a TNT Loaner racecar with Rohn's engine in it

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Man that sucks if it's true! Carlos is one hell of a guy and Viper Tech. I meet him during VOI this year and he was one hell of a guy except when he got sick on Albert on the bus ride from the Wildhorse!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
Carlos did not get sick on Albert...Albert's friend, Jason Herrara(sorry if I butchered the spelling, Jason), puked on Carlos! Great time had by all!

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
getbit said:
Carlos did not get sick on Albert...Albert's friend, Jason Herrara(sorry if I butchered the spelling, Jason), puked on Carlos! Great time had by all!

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
getbit said:
Thats right. I'm still trying to remember that whole week of fun!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
The Viperjudge said:
It seems that Houstons favorite viper tech at North West Dodge ( Carlos ) is possibly leaving NW Dodge. Word on the street, NW got a nother viper tech but he can only work on 2003 vipers. Looks like the Houston crowd may have to look somewhere else to get their service work done. If I find out where he goes I will update this info.

I had the pleasure of eating lunch with him several months ago. Very nice guy. I wish him luck.

RSI home of the worlds quickest vipers. 9.45

Faster than a TNT loaner racecar
Faster than a TNT Loaner racecar with out an engine
Faster than a TNT Loaner racecar with Rohn's engine in it
Thanks for the update Judge.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
Prashant (Houston VCA Prez) told me he was cultivating another Viper friendly dealer. I will post when I find out if it is a done deal.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
getbit said:

LOL, I would have loved to see that. Some people just shouldn't drink. Kinda like some tuners shouldn't be in business.

RSI rules, TNT drools

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone hear any info about the car that Northwest Dodge left outside? I heard a viper got broken into and the dealership tried to get it fixed without telling the customer? Then the customer had the repairs done at Allen Samuels Dodge.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
please. Stop the rumour mill, is this really of interest to anyone?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Par
Many are interested, This is news for us in Houston
No rumors when it comes to TNT sucks
Sucks big time, they even screwed up when it came to swaping blocks, they got caught.
TNT is the latest joke on the streets of Houston.

VJ
Is Carlos staying in Houston, any word? Did he leave on his own?
Norhtwest has no 2003 Vipers why a 2003 Tech or have they heard that TNT has been working on one so they are getting ready to fix what TNT will F---up, TNT is good at that. /images/graemlins/flipa.gif :busted:

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
This is the post that i thought was fairly irrelevant. If i'm wrong, let me know.
It seemed to be mostly unsubstantiated hearsay and i am wondering if you want to see these types of posts here.
If so, i'll be quiet.

-Par

The Viperjudge said:
Anyone hear any info about the car that Northwest Dodge left outside? I heard a viper got broken into and the dealership tried to get it fixed without telling the customer? Then the customer had the repairs done at Allen Samuels Dodge.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That post was true.They tried to have the car fixed before the customer found out they had left it outside. Very crappy thing to do.

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
10,462 Posts
1) Carlos is great; why'd he leave and where'd he go?
2) Northwest Dodge is great. Jeremy Brown (the Sales Manager) is highly ethical. I purposefully gave him opportunities to take advantage of me (just to see), and he never did. I drive across the city to go to that dealership.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts