Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be offering a dyno day for Houston Viper owners (Ram SRT10 owners too) on a Saturday sometime in April or May. It is open to 20 vehicles and the cost is free. I will confirm the date soon.

We will also be giving a few Venom Twin Turbo test rides.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Exactly where will this take place in Houston or Brookshire or at CXI?
Vipers only or can I bring another Toy?

Rohn

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Greetings John - If you are allowing Austinites to come, count me in. :cheers:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL - you all are hillarious.

Rohn - We will give first preference to the Vipers and a few Ram SRT10 trucks. So bring whatever you like and we will try to accomodate you. It will be at our shop out here in Fulshear - we are about 7 miles from Katy Mills Mall.

Peter - I do owe you a few dyno pulls, yes we would love to see your 3 litre lay down a 4-figure dyno number.

Thor - glad to have you along with any other Austin or San Antone folks. We are only 2 hrs from either place since we are in far west Houston.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Thanx John! I will look forward to your posting of the specific date once it is determined. :cheers:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just moved to Houston this week after making a slew of upgrades on my Red '02 RT/10, which as of yet have not been tested. Would love to come out and make use of your offer.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
andy - we look forward to having you.

thor - the drive from austin to our place is pretty quick. i hope you and other austin folk can make it.

slick - we would be glad to have you over for the dyno day.

getbit - bring that e55 and lets see what it puts down.

i spoke with albert today and we will most likely do this some time in april. will let you all know, thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.