Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arranged a dyno day for Houston Viper owners for Saturday, November 15, 2003. This event is limited to the first 20 cars. Cost for each car is $45. I will provide drinks and snacks. After the event, we will go somewhere to eat and talk smack about the numbers, etc. The event will be at MTI, just off of Westheimer and Dairy Ashford.

If you would like to attend, just sign up right on this thread. I will also try to get a flier out to the rest of the Houston Viper owners. If you dont want to dyno your car or dont own a Viper, you are still welcome to attend. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
John, Mike recieved the wing for the 650R today. Thanks, can't wait to see it on the car.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HERE IS A CHALLENGE TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY. WE WILL TAKE THE TOP 10 PEAK RW HP NUMBERS AND PEAK RW TORQUE NUMBERS AND ADD THEM UP. IF ANY OTHER CITY THAT HAS 10 VIPERS THAT CAN BEAT THESE NUMBERS, THEN LETS SEE IT. ANY TAKERS?

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Can anybody go? I'd like to go and just meet some of you and hang out around some Vipers. If thats ok?

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
AUSTIN said:
Can anybody go? I'd like to go and just meet some of you and hang out around some Vipers. If thats ok?
All non-virgins are welcome!! :slap:

You BASTAGE!! So Im takin that as a NO? :squint:

/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
John Hennessey said:
HERE IS A CHALLENGE TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY. WE WILL TAKE THE TOP 10 PEAK RW HP NUMBERS AND PEAK RW TORQUE NUMBERS AND ADD THEM UP. IF ANY OTHER CITY THAT HAS 10 VIPERS THAT CAN BEAT THESE NUMBERS, THEN LETS SEE IT. ANY TAKERS?
Well....I would like to bring my stock GTS out there just to see what it will do, but that would hurt you on this challenge.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Rohn - here are some of the things going on for Houston Viper owners for the next few months:

Nov. 15 - Dyno Day @ MTI

Dec. 7 - Texas V10 Nationals @ San Antonio Raceway (Dr. Roof event)

Some of us have talked about doing a dinner on a Sat. nite, then cruising down Westheimer from the Galleria to Hwy. 6, then off to a few fun roads for some more fun. Anybody in Houston interested in this?

Sorry, I dont want to cruise to Galveston with Prowlers or hang out in the ricer parking lots. There are too many other fun things to do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts