Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who came out to todays meeting. If you missed it or need to get on our mailing list for our next meeting, please email me at [email protected]

Nick Diaz has helped out and started a email group for current info that will help get the club together. To join please go to the following link and sign up.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/houstonvca/

Also if you have not sent in this years membership dues, please do so now, we are really going to get active and you won't want to miss it.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I was there. I had the Silver GTS with the ACR rims. I was in the back playing racing my wife on the race car games.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Ego Racer said:
I was there. I had the Silver GTS with the ACR rims. I was in the back playing racing my wife on the race car games.

I didnt really pay attention to what was in the parking lot. Just walked by to see what was there. Couple of HMS and RSI cars and some other Vipers. I was out getting ready to move into my new house so I never even bothered to go home to pick up the Viper. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I am moving into the house on Thursday, so you will see me around more. I was parked mext to the HMS twin turbo, so nobody paid attention to my ratty old car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I posted a few in the yahoo group.

Wish I could have gotten a picture of the HMS TT SRT-10 engine when the hood was open before it started raining.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Glad to see you guys getting that thing going down there! Now if you just had the option to turn down windbreakers, you'd be in great shape!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts