Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Viper specials

Mopar performance exhaust system 97-02 rt/10 and gts 1225.00.

Mopar performance silver star headlamp bulbs 22.00.

Mopar performance rt/10 and gts street headers 624.36

ALL ITEMS ARE PLUS SHIPPING.

call, email or post here for all your mopar parts needs.
thanks,
jeff
[email protected]

1-800-456-5337
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
Thanx for your post.

Regarding the Silver Stars:
Is this price for a "pair" of bulbs? (Headlights or driving lights?)

Regarding the Mopar Performance RT street headers:
How much performance gain can be achieved for adding these on my 1995 RT? How do these differ from, say, Belangers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
Are the bulbs the super white ones, or just like the bulb that is already installed from factory?

Andy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thor,
I cant say that these headers are any better than anyone elses. These are mopar headers and we all know that someone made them for mopar.
thanks,
jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,175 Posts
The headers are the same as the 99 and newer stock exhaust manifold. (I think)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
viper spray said:
The headers are the same as the 99 and newer stock exhaust manifold. (I think)

Jeff is this true? :help:

How much performance gain will the Mopar Performance RT street headers add to my 1995 RT, over the stock headers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
THOR said:
viper spray said:
The headers are the same as the 99 and newer stock exhaust manifold. (I think)

Jeff is this true? :help:

How much performance gain will the Mopar Performance RT street headers add to my 1995 RT, over the stock headers?
These are the same headers that come on a 1999 and up...They are not Borla headers, while the cat-back being offered is Borla, with really cool Sneaky Pete's engraved in the tips...

These headers are stainless steel, and flow way better than your 1995 stock "manifolds", and are way lighter, but you can get these as "brand new take off's" all day long from Sean Roe, Scott with Elite, or ebay for around $100...the new gasket set is around $40 for the pair...If you can get a pair of take-off's cheap enough, get them Jet-Hot coated prior to installation...They do bolt right on your GenI...

This will greatly improve your 1995 exhaust, but you will also need to find the "flex hoses" that come off the 1999 and up collectors, that make the bend around to the cats...not at all hard to come by cheap either...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
THOR said:
viper spray said:
The headers are the same as the 99 and newer stock exhaust manifold. (I think)

Jeff is this true? :help:

How much performance gain will the Mopar Performance RT street headers add to my 1995 RT, over the stock headers?
These are the same headers that come on a 1999 and up...They are not Borla headers, while the cat-back being offered is Borla, with really cool Sneaky Pete's engraved in the tips...

These headers are stainless steel, and flow way better than your 1995 stock "manifolds", and are way lighter, but you can get these as "brand new take off's" all day long from Sean Roe, Scott with Elite, or ebay for around $100...the new gasket set is around $40 for the pair...If you can get a pair of take-off's cheap enough, get them Jet-Hot coated prior to installation...They do bolt right on your GenI...

This will greatly improve your 1995 exhaust, but you will also need to find the "flex hoses" that come off the 1999 and up collectors, that make the bend around to the cats...not at all hard to come by cheap either...

Awesome info SB!!! /images/graemlins/thumb1 Thanx Much!! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
Spray - Thanx for the info/link! This is good info & pic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
If this is just the factory stock header it will reduce weight by about 23-24 lbs.,but horsepower is only up marginally ( most feel 3-5 hp is the gain). It is a demendous weight reduction, but if you want the big increase go with Belanger's , Archer's , or SVS. Just my personal preference from an old Dyno run at Mid Ohio a few years back, but it still seems to hold water with alot of folks. The MoPar Performance Header is a Borla, and that is probably where the confusion lies.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top