Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know; what is the clearance DIRECTLY ABOVE the TBs and the smooth tubes???

ive ogt some nitrous braided SS lines that ive got to clear

heres a pic of part of the upgraded nitrous system. yes thats four solenoids instead of two...HERE COMES DA PAIN :fist:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thnx.

BTW. last friday afternoon. were you on wacker/michigan about noon or so??

·
Registered
732 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
thnx.

Funny you say that, did you go into the northbrook area? I had some kids telling me they were messing around with a silver viper with ohio paltes, and a girl was driving. I knew it was you right away, I didn't know you were in town. I was out fri and sat night.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope wasnt me i didnt drive; i flew in to do some shopping for weekend and to watch airshow at the navy pier

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
PRVT JET said:
V10 MOJO said:
thnx.

Funny you say that, did you go into the northbrook area? I had some kids telling me they were messing around with a silver viper with ohio paltes, and a girl was driving. I knew it was you right away, I didn't know you were in town. I was out fri and sat night.
Actually that was me, I was driving his viper and riding his woman...er, with his woman /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
1st, I always thought slaughterj was a woman. Lez hopefully?

2nd, Mojo, those unwired solonoids do not look that scary. Ones that are hooked up look much more menacing. Once they are hooked up, make sure you wear a diaper for your first 10 second run.

·
Registered
732 Posts
BAD VPR said:
1st, I always thought slaughterj was a woman. Lez hopefully?

2nd, Mojo, those unwired solonoids do not look that scary. Ones that are hooked up look much more menacing. Once they are hooked up, make sure you wear a diaper for your first 10 second run.
Mojo is not looking for 10's, that's old news. GO 9's!

isaac

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you are correct isaac my friend /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill do a pic when i wire it all up tonight; im still waiting on a couple parts im short on.

anyone see the purges with the LED lighting; Now thats cool eh /images/graemlins/toothy :fist:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just listened for a crunch, worked perfectly /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
When in doubt you can also lay a ball of clay or playdo in the area you are seeking to measure. The compressed material will show you what you have to work with. I am sure many of you have playdough laying around.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.