Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doug Levin and Greg Good and JD...... nuff said !!

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/82ScreenHunter_006-med.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
greg good is the best with the heads. he does the stuff himself and blows away the CNC machined product. funny how some advertise they have the best flowing or highest flowing heads guaranteed, yet my heads for example, at 500 flow better than the allegedly best heads do at 600 lift, LOL. he stands behind his work too.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, the numbers were corrected DOWN, actual was about 980 /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
silvergts1998 said:
Dang!

Is that on a stock bottom end?

What are the current mods?
A DLM supercharged system.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
DLM stage two + special. The special part is that my DLM Stage II+ was completed two months before Greg Good started doing headwork for DLM. This time, Greg worked his magic and pulled out 110hp more from headwork alone and NO other changes to the car. None. Just tuning. Tuning by JD + 1TONY1 + DLM. Heads by Greg Good.

JD

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Those Georgia Boys are really starting to heat it up!

OUTSTANDING NUMBERS....that torque curve is a straight line up ....producing power all the way up.

Bradenton finals will be a FAST race!!!!!!

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I should also mention that Joseph R&R'd the pistons (new rings) and did the head R&R all by himself

R&R = remove & reinstall

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
These's no catching you now JD, awesome! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Thanks's y'all! And if it wasn't for the community, i wouldn't have been able to do it. your support (all y'all) has been incredible.

As for FL - I'll be there. But this trip I'm bring a few changes of clothes for when it is time for me to play mechanic instead of driver. /images/graemlins/smiles

JD

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
JID said:
Thanks's y'all! And if it wasn't for the community, i wouldn't have been able to do it. your support (all y'all) has been incredible.

As for FL - I'll be there. But this trip I'm bring a few changes of clothes for when it is time for me to play mechanic instead of driver. /images/graemlins/smiles

JD
Joseph, Don't forget to bring your mechanic hat! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Fantastic #'s! Sometimes all we need is a little head! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.