1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts
I can understand that a -00 has a considerably lower price than other years no ABS and the weaker internals worst buy in my eyes.
Its one thing to set a high sale price on your car but another thing to find a buyer to pay up, not so easy.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I had my car for sale most of the summer but I decided to keep it. I was offered 50K for my 99 RT last week, it has 22,000 miles on it and I turned it down!

Probably a mistake on my part but the car is exactly the year and color I want.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want a 99, 01, or a 02 ACR in either a bumble bee or solid black color. There is a nice bbee on autotrader (wasn't in the post) but I can't pull the trigger on it for a month or so. Oh well, I will have to wait and listen to teh dipshit that bought mine tease me about not having one.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VenomSmoke said:
Man, I can't believe you called me a dipshit. How's the Honda treating you anyways? Oh wait, you sold the ricer too...:rofl: I'm gonna go for a spin now. /images/graemlins/drive
Did you get the salvage title yet? Oh wait, I have another form. I forget what it is called, but it is the one where it says the mileage on the OD is different the what it actually says!! :fist:

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hate to admit this, but I owned a PT cruiser for 2 months. Made a couple grand off it as well. :fist:

Now go back to figuring out what the next part you are going to powdercoat. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Just make sure you can use it after you are done.

Gerald, if your car was not red, I would definately be interested.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.