Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
One of the VCA (must be one of the Texas factions /images/graemlins/laughing.gif ) regions has an entire wardrobe. Check the Texas region websites.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Hey guys don't make too much fun of him. Ronnie said "small or medium". It must be for his wife.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
OK Ronnie, since everyone's been extra nice to me today I'll give you some direction. Look under merchandise and scroll to the bottom.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THOR said:
Hey guys don't make too much fun of him. Ronnie said "small or medium". It must be for his wife.
No...i's for me (and I am single). I am 5'8 150 pounds. But I love my 04 SRT10!!!

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
getbit said:
Sgt. Snatch may have one that fits...
Hey dude that wasn't "quality leather" but quality and my jacket DO belong in the same sentence. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
No snow skiing in Austin.
You worked at a leather store...thought you might have one for him. It might be a bit snug for him though...

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
getbit said:
No snow skiing in Austin.
You worked at a leather store...thought you might have one for him. It might be a bit snug for him though...

:atu: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have the Yellow leather one, excellant, new condition- XL!! I paid $300 plus shipping a few weeks ago but its a little small. If you chest is 50 or under it will be OK----I'm 52 to 54 fits but snug! $275 plus shipping!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts