Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Welcome and good luck with that avatar, looks like a stoned Beeker fromt The Muppets.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
SOCRATES said:
Pleasure meeting you guys this weekend! Looking forward to posting on this board - be gentle. :)
what's up!!!!!!!!!! It was great meeting you as well...
we'll have to do it agian some time.

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
what's up!!!!!!!!!! It was great meeting you as well...
we'll have to do it again some time.

:thumb:
Hey There dusch bag! Couldn't wait for your LA buddies to show?! :fist: :fist: I see how ya are, you're buying next time. I bought the first round this time :nod: :nod:

:D :D :D

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Anybody with a five window coupe Ford is OKAY HERE!!

:picstfu:

Sorry, I couldn't find the pics or ban smiley!

So lets see the pics of that coupe!

Jay K.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JGK95 said:

:picstfu:

Sorry, I couldn't find the pics or ban smiley!

Jay K.
Jay,

Glad to hear that, I was a bit worried. Here are a few pictures of my 35' Coupe that I sold last year. The 36' is currently in the paint booth, so I should have pictures quite soon.

Attachments

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
JGK95 said:

Jay K.

My father in law has a 5 window 34 Ford Coupe....with a small block and auto.

I have a 39 Plymouth Coupe(same car used in Roger Rabbit) with small block with nitrous and auto.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
99 RT/10 said:
Hey There dusch bag! Couldn't wait for your LA buddies to show?! :fist: :fist: I see how ya are, you're buying next time. I bought the first round this time :nod: :nod:

:D :D :D

Mike,

MY F'N cell phone was deaaaaaaaaaaaaaad (just ask Gerald, he left me like 10 text messges about his jet skiis)

I couldn't even touch base with chad..

which by the way chad, I'm so sorry, i LOST CONTACT WITH EVERYONE. I didn't bring a charger b/c I knew my valentine would be plugged in the whole way.

We didn't know what to do so we caravanned back home...not what we planned as I had a bad packed and was prepared. It was not a good time..

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Socrates!!
:thumb1:
DAAAAYAAAAMMNNN!! That car is Gorgeous!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Socrates How is that bad Azz ride lowered??

AirRide Shocks??

Hey Ward!!

Pics or BAN!!

:nod:

Jay K.

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
No worries Norm, just giving you a hard time. Next time the get together will be in PC and shooting for an overnighter. We need to find a good weekend for everybody :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
99 RT/10 said:
No worries Norm, just giving you a hard time. Next time the get together will be in PC and shooting for an overnighter. We need to find a good weekend for everybody :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I got a beach house to stay in HELLO!! McFly PC will always work for a get together. Hell we will even invite Ken again.
Chad

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
SOCRATES said:
Jay,

Old school Posie Rear suspension Kit and 4'' Dropped Axle in the front. No air, although it would be quite tempting to put it on the 36'.
Now'd be the time to submit pics to http://www.rodandcustommagazine.com/

In this months article there's a 39 ford with similar paint and a 33 Coupe that'll leave you breathless.

http://rodandcustommagazine.com/featuredvehicles/135_0505_39ford/

CHECK OUT THIS 1933 3 Window Coupe!!

http://rodandcustommagazine.com/featuredvehicles/135_0505_33ford/

Enjoy,

Jay K.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.