Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the North Florida/South Alabama ass kickin entry to spoil your fun /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/5781_Scott_Chad_and_Mike_010.jpg[/image]
See ya there.
Signed your friend
Chad from the "pit crew" since my shit is too slow and not worthy of racing.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
put it on a trailer cause it aint got what it takes /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
heres a pic of what that north whatever southern wannabeme will be getting a taste of in columbus baby!! MY HOUSE FOOL!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
V10 MOJO said:
heres a pic of what that north whatever southern wannabeme will be getting a taste of in columbus baby!! MY HOUSE FOOL!!
That shit is just plain nasty but I can't post up a good reply at work so I am gonna have to give you the old /images/graemlins/hiFU Till I can come up with something better.
C~

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
LOL, got ya!
Only as long as you don't do what Snake Bitten did to me last year at the Vipernationals at Norwalk - He parked his Viper with the trunk lid open in the sun to warm up his bottle all morning and then lined up beside me and forgot to turn his NOS on and was thoroughly owned by me. (Hee Hee) /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
SUN RA KAT said:
V10 MOJO said:
LOL, got ya!
Only as long as you don't do what Snake Bitten did to me last year at the Vipernationals at Norwalk - He parked his Viper with the trunk lid open in the sun to warm up his bottle all morning and then lined up beside me and forgot to turn his NOS on and was thoroughly owned by me. (Hee Hee) /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Kenny, You Rule!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
2MANYTOYS said:
That's gotta be Mike's car. :nod:
And we have a winner!! Are you going Brian? Bringing the car?
Chad

Thank you I'll take a stiff drink from ya.

Yes I'm going. I'm going to dragrace my motorhome /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Car won't be ready for a couple more weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.