Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY BRYAN HOW HAVE U BEEN?SAY BRO WHATS UP WITH THAT FISHEY LOOKING PIC?IS THAT A FAMILY CREST, A PREHISTORIC FISH YOU CAUGHT OR ONE THAT GOT AWAY,A RELIGIOUS SYMBOL,A FISH THAT GOT RAN OVER BY A VIPER,A PSYCHOLOGICAL INK BLOTTER PERSONALITY TEST?CAN U HELP ME OUT I'M CLUELESS AS USUAL.MAYBE WE COULD HAVE AN IDENTIFY BRYAN'S AVATAR CONTEST AND THE WINNER WOULD GET A CAN OF NORWAY SARDINES.THANX! :rofl:

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
10,163 Posts
It's a remora. Smackie has correctly labeled me as a post mooch. I don't come up with any new material, but wait for others to slip up and then I sneak in a sucker punch. If I ride around on sharks all day, looking for an easy meal, then a remora is a pretty good avatar for me. It's kinda scrunched up, though, since it compressed the image to fit in the little square box.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
FrankTHutchens said:
Dude, you're putting way too much depth into your forum presence and avatar..
STFU n00b
You have to forgive Frank being from Oklahoma and married to his sister. That is legal in Oklahoma and you are considered lucky to have a sister instead of a brother. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :nod:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jkracer said:
Craig201MPH said:
FrankTHutchens said:
Dude, you're putting way too much depth into your forum presence and avatar..
STFU n00b
You have to forgive Frank being from Oklahoma and married to his sister. That is legal in Oklahoma and you are considered lucky to have a sister instead of a brother. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :nod: [/quote ROHN DOES THAT MEAN THAT BROTHERS MARRY BROTHERS IN OKLAHOMA?ALSO DO U KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN BY "IM JUST AN OAKIE FROM FINOAKE" THANKS FOR DOING YOUR PART AS USUAL! :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
11 Posts
quote: It's a remora. Smackie has correctly labeled me as a post mooch. I don't come up with any new material, but wait for others to slip up and then I sneak in a sucker punch. If I ride around on sharks all day, looking for an easy meal, then a remora is a pretty good avatar for me.... ( you wrote it coo-coo boy )

Ride around on sharks all day? What color is the sky in your world ?? It's only c-y-b-e-r dood.

So, a fish too lazy to swim is your role model?

Be my guest ! (oooh watch out, here comes the 'sucker punch') :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

LOOK! UP IN THE SKY! - IT'S REMORA MAN :rofl:

·
Registered
17,041 Posts
Hey Frank you finger painting piano playing twinkle toe, buy a fucking clue. Hang around for a while and you may actually figure out Shillinger's shtick. Until then, try and refrain from playing the dumb ass. :fist:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.