Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I bid on it last -- you are all in trouble now.

OK, no I didn't. I really love that color and wanted that for a GTS, but my neighbor has the exact same color, so I went with black.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
The retard has it listed twice...Check his other auction...Ebay Item number 2451313768...

That will screw up both auctions if he doesn't catch it...

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
The retard has it listed twice...Check his other auction...Ebay Item number 2451313768...

I emailed him to let him know.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
What's a matter Tracy, two Vipers are not enough for you? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Just think how poor Chuck will feel if you go out and buy a third. The guy will just have to buy another to keep up with you. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Three Viper Chuck...........has a good sound to it doesn't it Chuck? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
23,346 Posts
thats the exact same as mine except my '00 wheels. if I have to sell mine this year im curious to see what his brings.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Tracy said:
Snake Bitten said:

I emailed him to let him know.

After I did... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So whos buying this for me since I posted it? If one of you bidders here wins this, you atleast gotta let me drive it. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dan berndt said:
eh, austin... to bad... they are giving it to me :p

/images/graemlins/laughing.gifYeah right! :squint:

/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts