Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned Since 2003
17,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't own her anymore yet she is still with me...at least until tomorrow. When I am away at the F1 race...she will be picked up and gone when I get back.:bawling:

Farewell... /images/graemlins/wave.gif

this are the last pic's of her I took this evening.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Toby,
Seriously, you love that car too much to sell it. Keep the car!! Dont do this and regret it. Granted you can buy another one, but it wont be the same now will it?

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Damn Toby...I forgot all about you...One of our guys just sold his 2001 Sapphire/Silver ACR...actually he traded it, and only got $53K on the trade...which was really worth about $55K with the sales tax break...but it was a minty 7,000 mile car...It happended so fast that I didn't even get to tell anyone...He races his R1 now, and has no time for the ACR...

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/215043/JessesACR.jpg[/image]

·
Banned Since 2003
17,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CitySnake said:
Damn Toby..your killing ME here!
Keep the fawking car!!!
The car is already sold..title transferred and the money is in the bank.

What can I say..I am a car nut. This GTS will always be remembered as the one I lost my Viper virginity with. You know...you never forget your first. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

one last shot of her ultra shiny paint...

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Toby, your gonna make me all tear up. /images/graemlins/frown.gif You will get another one! :thumb:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snake Bitten said:
Damn Toby...I forgot all about you...One of our guys just sold his 2001 Sapphire/Silver ACR...actually he traded it, and only got $53K on the trade...which was really worth about $55K with the sales tax break...but it was a minty 7,000 mile car...It happended so fast that I didn't even get to tell anyone...He races his R1 now, and has no time for the ACR...
who did he trade it too? That is the exact car I want..I have a guy who has one as well and wants to sell to me but I wouldn't mind looking at that one too.

I bet the dealer would sell ASAP. PM me if you need too.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
On your last night with her... take her out and do 87 redline clutch drops, burn off a set of tires, hit 190mph, do donuts up and down your street, and make a point of keeping her at redline for at LEAST 5 minutes.

(I know the new owner reads this site) :devil:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
SRT Mike said:
On your last night with her... take her out and do 87 redline clutch drops, burn off a set of tires, hit 190mph, do donuts up and down your street, and make a point of keeping her at redline for at LEAST 5 minutes.

Toby posted that video two months ago...You missed it???

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Jerome said:
Toby sold the car? First I heard of it.

Did I miss the post or was it not on here? :bonk:

There will be another Toby........ :nod:
There will NEVER be another TOBY ...... maybe another Viper for Toby but NEVER another TOBY !!

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Man Toby, you are making me feel quilty for taking her away. Don't worry, I will keep her as clean as you did. I even have a few presents in mind for her already. You are alway welcome to come and visit her too.

Easy now SRT Mike, I saw that post! :burn:

Well, although the car is not with Toby anymore, it will still be in the Alley as a newbie.

:cheers:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Snake Bitten said:
SRT Mike said:

Toby posted that video two months ago...You missed it???
/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Sorry to say..I never ran the car hard..used its power at times but never abused it.

And yes...I will own another one. :nod: I wouldn't have sold this one if I didn't have a plan. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Banned Since 2003
17,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
simms said:
Man Toby, you are making me feel quilty for taking her away. Don't worry, I will keep her as clean as you did. I even have a few presents in mind for her already. You are alway welcome to come and visit her too.

Well, although the car is not with Toby anymore, it will still be in the Alley as a newbie.

Enjoy!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

My garage sure looks empty tonight. I am glad the F1 race is keeping my attention this weekend otherwise I would be in deep depression.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
simms said:

So # 371 is in PA now is it. Cool. My dad has #370. Enjoy the car, I doubt there is none cleaner anywhere else.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
simms said:

So # 371 is in PA now is it. Cool. My dad has #370. Enjoy the car, I doubt there is none cleaner anywhere else.
The car is in excellent shape. Toby really took good care of the car. Its exactly what I was looking for. My Mother-in-law thought it was a brand new car! Are there any other members near me? I have seen a red GTS and a yellow GTS running around. As well as a red Gen 1.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts