Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Cody @ American Racing Tech for your order on the Venom 5R wheels 19/20 with the black centers.

DJ and others - we are building chrome wheels now too. We can also do custom centers in black, etc.

Thanks for your interest and please let us know if we can help.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DJ - a set of our 3-pice wheels in 18 in. front and 19 in. rears runs $3950 per set. 19 in. front and 19 in. rears runs $4500 per set. And 19 in. fronts and 20 in. rears runs $4950 per set. These prices are in full polished. For chrome centers and outers, add $300 per wheel.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Thanks Cody @ American Racing Tech for your order on the Venom 5R wheels 19/20 with the black centers.

DJ and others - we are building chrome wheels now too. We can also do custom centers in black, etc.

Cody is such a wannabe! :smooch:

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Hey everyone,

Many of you know me from being on this site for years........and I am proud to announce that I am partners in Hennessey Performance Wheels.

We have been working on the new wheel company since the beginning of the year and wanted to wait to make an announcement until we had product on the street and a steady production of wheels.

We are working to create and inventory of Viper wheels to save our customers the 6-8 week wait required by our competitors. We have made a significant investment in the company and will not charge you for a standard wheel until it ships.

We can build wheels from 18" to 22" and up to 14" widths. We offer full polish, painted, powder coated and FULL CHROME centers. :cool:

Let me know if you have any questions,

Anthony
www.hennesseywheels.com

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Schill said:
Nice site, and nice looking wheels.
Thanks Shill - you coming to Dave and Busters on June 5 for the Viper meeting? We will have some wheels there on display. Also, you need to come drive our Ram SRT QC TT. Let me know if you are coming out.

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Post an update when the rest of the pics are available.

And another question, why all the staggered sizes? Does no one put on a set of 18" rims all the way around anymore? I'd be worried how my lowered stock ACR would take to 19" in the rear.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
_Mark_ said:
Post an update when the rest of the pics are available.

And another question, why all the staggered sizes? Does no one put on a set of 18" rims all the way around anymore? I'd be worried how my lowered stock ACR would take to 19" in the rear.
We should have pics of our entire wheel line in approx 2 weeks.

We have no problem with 18's front and rear and we just sold a set of 19" front and rears for a GTS in Florida. The staggered sizing comes from the SRT's.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
We should have pics of our entire wheel line in approx 2 weeks.

We have no problem with 18's front and rear and we just sold a set of 19" front and rears for a GTS in Florida. The staggered sizing comes from the SRT's.
What is the pricing for 18" (F&R)? Silver and Brushed Center?

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
HEY ANTHONY THOSE ARE KILLER LOOKING WHEELS!THE BEST OF LUCK TO U AND JOHN ON YOUR JOINT VENTURE. :thumb: :dance:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
houstonT said:
Wow guys, I must say, this is VERY impressive! The wheels look BADASS, maybe one of these days when I pick up a Viper i'll grab a set!
Peter

peter :idea:
maybe you should go a head and get the wheels now and when you get a Viper you will have one less bling to buy. :idea:

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
houstonT said:
Wow guys, I must say, this is VERY impressive! The wheels look BADASS, maybe one of these days when I pick up a Viper i'll grab a set!
Peter
Thanks Peter, this is something I have wanted to do all my life. We should have some wheels at the Viper Club meeting next weekend including a set of 22's on a Ram SRT Quad Cab.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
HEY ANTHONY THOSE ARE KILLER LOOKING WHEELS!THE BEST OF LUCK TO U AND JOHN ON YOUR JOINT VENTURE. :thumb: :dance:

what are you saying about a JOINT, john was smokin a what and now has wheels, good idea pass it around. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
John Hennessey said:

Thanks for the hookup John. :thumb:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
jkracer the other Muppet said:
what are you saying about a JOINT, john was smokin a what and now has wheels, good idea pass it around. :rofl:
JKRACER "HIGH TIMES" IS CALLING ALL OVER TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH U ABOUT RENEWING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.THEY STATED IT WILL EXPIRE IN A MONTH.I TOLD THEM U WOULD GIVE THEM A CALL AND TAKE CARE OF IT.LET ME KNOW IF U LOST THE NUMBER AND NEED IT.I WROTE IT DOWN FOR U JUST IN CASE. :rofl: :dance: :lolcry:

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.