Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have stated many times that I will continue to keep, those interested, updated with any developments ...

I spoke with John H last night. He called to ask me if I wanted to ride in a Twin Turbo SRT. Apparently he is coming up to Denver within the next few weeks to repay me what is owed, let me test drive his latest project and apologize in person for his past deeds. I will keep you all updated. :cheers:

Hopefully this will bring our situation to an end. Plus I will get to test out an SRT TT :cheers:

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
rwhp said:
If John keeps going the way he does it will be one of the greatest comebacks in history.
You know how easy it would've been for John to say, "Well I f***** up in the past, lets just move forward from here." Say what you want but I've seen that before many times. A company will just write it off as a mistake. Lesson learned. Lets concentrate on the present. But John isn't. He's paying what he owes. And after a long time too. That says a lot in my book.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Lets hope he is not just robbing Peter to pay Paul...

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
iispms said:
Anthony,
I saw your car Saturday.....looking good!!!!
Sweet - Hopefully it will be coming back to H-town in the next day or two. The motor work is done and waiting on the car at HMS. Clayton does amazing work. :thumb:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
iispms said:
Anthony,
I saw your car Saturday.....looking good!!!!
looks empty doesnt it? no hood, no motor, no nothing. poor guy doesnt even know what his viper looks like. you have any pics for him? im sure he would appreciate it ;)

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I should have taken a picture....no fenders, hatch and tape all over it. At least it was painted with stripes!!! Saw it again today if it makes you feel better /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Clayton was driving it aroudn the shop....something about his feet hanging down below the car was unnerving /images/graemlins/smile.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts