Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey - Hennessey just called me and asked for me to post up the meeting time and place to see/ride in the SRT TT and a 650 HP SRT Truck.

He will be at the Starbucks at the corner of the 405 and Sand Canyon at 9 PM tonight. If you have trouble finding him - his cell number is 713-828-7676.

Manny/Jeff will you be able to make it??

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm going to do my best to make it down there. If you guys want to meet up early there is a killer cruise night off the 5 and lake forest at the Fuddruckers. Usually starts around 5 and goes till 8ish.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Would like to have made it, but I was tied up in a project until 10pm last night and am now headed to Las Vegas. :-(

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Sorry we missed you Manny. FYI - in response to your question on the morg, one of our SRT TT's is the quickest (9.65 w/ nos, 9.75 w/o nos), fastest (156.6 mph w/ nos, 152.2 mph w/o nos) and most powerful (1030 rw hp and unknown tq but will guess 1200 rw tq).

The car we had at Starbucks made 790 rw hp and 930 rw tq on 11 psi. It ran 0-150 mph in 12.01 seconds on Michelins about an hour before it was driven to Starbucks from El Toro airbase.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
John, I would have liked to see that car. How are you guys keeping the rear ends and other components together at 1000+ RWHP? Is that pretty much about the limit of the SRT-10 without swapping out the tranny?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.