1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Gotta hand it to him, when it comes to brand name marketing doesn't get much better then the H man. People are willing to pay for that name, even though others offer packages (not just the jeep I just mean in general) that blow them away in performance for far far far cheaper.

I wish i could markup my biz against the competitors the way Hennessey does against others :lol:

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
Look at the comments FTW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77UC9o4n8bc&feature=player_embedded]John Hennessey: 2010 Camaro - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Gotta hand it to him, when it comes to brand name marketing doesn't get much better then the H man. People are willing to pay for that name, even though others offer packages (not just the jeep I just mean in general) that blow them away in performance for far far far cheaper.

I wish i could markup my biz against the competitors the way Hennessey does against others :lol:
JH dumps a shit ton of money at the car magazines to get his cars out there in the public eye... Camaros, CTS-V's, Vettes, Challengers, Jeeps, etc. For those that don't know anything about the aftermarket - they'll trust the company since they see articles in C&D, Motortrend, R&T, etc.

I believe they had a CTS-V in a magazine a couple of years ago and it had a pulley, tune and exhaust and it cost $8k-$10k for the package. About $3k in parts...crazy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts