Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 01 ACR with a Roe Supercharger and a NX system that puts out appx. 1000HP currently. Does anyone here have any experience with one of these cars putting out that kind of HP? The reason that I ask is that my clutch is starting to go and I want to put something in it that will be reliable(as it can be) with HP like this car has. I do intend to swap out the supercharger and NX system this winter with a twin turbo system so I guess the upcoming upgrade would be good to keep in mind with any recommendations as the HP numbers should be increasing considerably. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan /images/graemlins/sad

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
if youre going TT, hold off until then as what you might use for the current might not be adequate for the TT. do it all at once and do it only once, ive learned

· Premium Member
244 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
if youre going TT, hold off until then as what you might use for the current might not be adequate for the TT. do it all at once and do it only once, ive learned
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Been there and done it, be patient and wait to do the TT otherwise you'll regret it(Learned by experience, the expensive way!!!)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evilz_ACR said:
Why don't you just call sean up and get his advice before asking a board full of people you don't know? (904)529-1219

Oh, and post some pics....
I intend to give him a call, but wanted input from other sources as well. Thanks for your input. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
V10 MOJO and DRAGON052974,

I thought while I was doing the clutch, that I would go ahead and put in what would be necessary for the TT upgrade. That is the reason that I wanted to let everyone know that in my original post. Any ideas or other input would be appreciated. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan

· Viper Love
550 Posts
TwoBryans Welcome to the bored man /images/graemlins/smiles

im running same setup ROE/DRY NOS kit made over 902 RWHP and 1090 RWHTQ and to be honest i didn't use the NOS yet but no problem with clutch so far. im going to try the NOS this week so i will let you know.

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Call Macedo Motorsports, Larry is familiar with Roe/nitrous combo's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.