Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Hugh I can't beleive it's been up this long already. Your right the truth does hurt. But I have to say theres two sides to ever story too. I have feelings for you on your side and for John on his too. I'm not choosing sides just stating how I feel. Good luck and maybe they pulled the post to soon!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
I guess I missed the fireworks. What was the thread about? How many replies? <hr /></blockquote>

A lot of replies Jason!! It was a huge mess to say the least. Good post though!! Lot's of smack talking!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
I knew HP (Hennessey Police) had fuck'd up when he TRIED to smack talk Golder!! Hugh let you in on alittle secret....DON'T FUCK WITH GOLDER....ever!!

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
HP said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
I knew HP (Hennessey Police) had fuck'd up when he TRIED to smack talk Golder!! Hugh let you in on alittle secret....DON'T FUCK WITH GOLDER....ever!! <hr /></blockquote>

Jason - I thought we were finally friends?
I know you're just trying to build your boy up - your boy needs to learn how
to spell - first. As far as I'm concerned he's just a messenger boy -
sent by an asshole -

hennessey police - I had almost forgot about that one- :rofl: <hr /></blockquote>

All in good faith Hugh. Just taking up for my Texas Boyz!! :nuts:

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
HP said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
I've got my money on Golder!! Anyone in for a few small bets? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Damn you Jason - Can't you tell we're trying to bury this thread!!
Stop being an agitator, before Golder and I both jump on you. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'm just stirring the pot HP!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.