Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the LA area CA. I was looking to find someone to install a Roe SC. I called DC Motorsports in LA and they quoted me $2000 for install. This does not sound right to me. Is there anywhere else I can send the car to around me? I need help. :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
You wanna play...you gotta play. If one can't turn a wrench (like me), then you have to have someone do it. 1TONY1 includes the install, but he is in GA. Many have done it themselves. I am GLAD I did not! I would have loved to give it a try, and I'll try just about anything....but that was well out of my ballpark! Good luck!

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
SupremeViper said:
If one can't turn a wrench (like me), then you have to have someone do it.

I personally can vouch for Mr.Supreme not being able to turn a wrench. I personally know that he even doesn't know which end of a screwdriver to hold. :nod: :D

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Hmmm, I do want to go to the AEM school in Hawthorne Ca. just outside of LA.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
J. Nguyen said:
I am in the LA area CA. I was looking to find someone to install a Roe SC. I called DC Motorsports in LA and they quoted me $2000 for install. This does not sound right to me. Is there anywhere else I can send the car to around me? I need help. :bowdown:

I am sure you could fly out Tony Armour, have the hottest strippers slap you in the face with their titties for the duration of the install, get as many lap dances as you could handle, pay Tony to do the install and STILL be less than 2K! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
J. Nguyen said:
From Sean's site:

California

Annex Trading; Yuki Kondo; 2709 Via Rivera; Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274; ph:310-544-7889
Azure Motors; Steve Demkowski; 2147 Ardis Dr.; San Jose, CA 95125; ph:408-209-5065
DC Performance; Dan Cragin; 3422 Cabrillo Blvd.,Los Angeles, CA 90404; ph:310-925-9579
Motorsport Techniques; Kin Ng; 1428 W. Winton Avenue; Hayward, CA 94545; ph:510-783-8383
Speedshop Belgium; Kris Provost; 22521 Avenida Empresa #114, Rancho Street Margarita, CA 92688; ph:949-858-5713
Star Tech Viper; Said Abuqartomy; 2920 LaSalla; Anaheim, CA 92806; ph:714-632-9998
Valaya Automotive; Ted May; 1854 Almaden Road, Unit 1; San Jose, CA 95125; ph:408-448-8811
West Coast Viper; John Horton; 43124 Rancho Way, Unit C; Temecula, CA 92590; ph-909-676-1204

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Paolo Castellano said:
I am sure you could fly out Tony Armour, have the hottest strippers slap you in the face with their titties for the duration of the install, get as many lap dances as you could handle, pay Tony to do the install and STILL be less than 2K! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This approach sounds very appealing.

Maybe you should start buttering Tony up now. Looks like you might be able to use the AEM training in your favor too.

I wouldn't hesitate to take the car to DC. Dan does great work, but as was mentioned, it costs. They've always been at the upper end of the spectrum but you can be confident it will be done right.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Dan has a class A rep,I would ask him how he figures that and put him in contact with sean.He should be $1000.at higher end.You'd save $$$ if you buy through a dealer like 1tony or myself.I would suggest using the closest installer just incase there's an issues,you've got someone to call right away.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Hmmm, I do want to go to the AEM school in Hawthorne Ca. just outside of LA.
2 nd that....... hmmmmmmmm...... the fastest Roe out there, is an installer too and he is Reasonerable too and he offers to go out there too..... It would be a no brainer in my book ....... I would take him up on his offer.

Cudaman:flag:

Disclaimer.....Just for the time being he is the fastest (because the second guy might catch him again).

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Cudaman said:
Reasonerable
That word above should be on your advertising :nod:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I called Dc again today and spoke with Dan the man himself and now he quoted me for the Sc and Install $9800. The other day someone else at DC quote $2000 for install and the Sc is only $7250. Azure Motorsports (flossin) qouted me $6890 for the polsih Sc by itself. I really don't know whats going on with DC.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.