Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!

I am new to the site....have heard alot about it from various VCA members! My current cars include a 97 GTS, 04 SRT & a 00 Vette LPE TT'd!
As I was not a big fan of the Viper in the early stages of my ownership,(previous car 99 GTS) I have since seen the lite and have converted from a Vette enthusiast, to the Viper.....no surprise there right!

I fought the good fight and triied my best not to like the car, but the more time I spent in it, the more I realized it's a drivers car....and absolutely love it!
I took about a 3 year layoff from the sale of my 99, up until about 7 months ago when i purchased my 00 ACR, which I sold about a month ago! The more I drove the car, like I said, the more I fell in love with it! So, with all that being said......here I am, back into it again!!

I purchased a Roe S/C back in late July for my 97, but have since decided to go in another direction........so anyone looking for a Roe, with a 10lb pulley with fuel system ($8000 takes it) and other various parts, all in the boxes unopened, please let me know!

In looking through, I see some familiar names from the VCA site, which is great! So with all that said, I look forward learning ALOT and offering what little knowledge I have for some time to come!!

Thanks!!

Mike P.
[email protected] (if anyone has interrest in parts)

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Hey Mike - nice garage collection you have there! :thumb:

I'm one of the polite people here :rofl:

be prepared for an offical Alley welcome by a few others - but don't take it personal - everyone has to be tried in the fire before being accepted into the brotherhood/sisterhood here....

don't worry - no mater how insulting they get - they'd all buy you a beer if you met in person :thumb:

now put your flame suite on for the offical welcome... :nod:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Welcome, what does the fuel system consist of?

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Welcome! Why, if I may ask, did you choose ViperAlley over the VCA for posting and reading?

Nice stable you have, BTW.

Best,

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
Another post-Vette yuppie...

/images/graemlins/up2

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome all!!

Clint.....still on the VCA, just thought I'd get on here also!! Been reading a little and signed up!!

Simms.....Weldon Fuel Pump, Kinsler Bypass Regulator, 2 Kinsler Hi-Flo Fiters, 2 Sets of Stainless Braided Lines (one set 15 feet/one set 10 feet) and an assortment of fittings!
Everything required to run the Roe S/C with a 10 lb pulley!

RedSnake......let me see if i can find some, just had a CPU breakdown and lost alot of pics! Quick details...LPE Stage 2+ TT, Boost Controller(6,10,13 psi settings), RK Sport Hi-Rise Hood, Tub-Kit, HRE 543s' 18/9.5F 18/12R, GHL Exhaust, 3" mid-pipe(no cats)..and other various goodies!

v10...what's up? See you're here as well! Car leaves in 2 weeks..

Toby.....it's VERY bright!!

Kiaser....still have one though.....for now!!

Think I got everyone.....also have B&B 1 3/4 headers in the box, Roe air box with 3" tubes, Accufab 70mm TBs'...all new in the box never used! Going a different route and these items aren't needed.......I am willing to make some good deals on this stuff..

Peace!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome from a shameless Vendor :nod:
Now go fix that ugly interior /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/578Philip_Coblentz_s_After_11.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/578Philip_Coblentz_s_After_21.jpg[/image]
Chad

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.