Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I am new Live up North in the big Ice(Canada)

I presently drive a Srt-4 gets the kids around

But I really want a Viper so I am researching them here :thumb:

So hopefully in a couple years I will make a post aboot getting one

Couple ?'s is the 50 horse difference between the early years and the 96-newer easily overcame?

plus is there a big difference between the sound of the side pipes over the rear ones

and The final question which one is better the RT/10 or the GTS it will be 90% a cruiser with limited drag time

Thanks again

Donald

London,Ontario Canada

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome Donald. I see you've already met some of the less mature members of Viper Alley. The only advice I'll give you is stay away from the very problematic Gen 1's. I had a '95 and it was nothing but a major problem and a complete pain in the ass. Save the extra coin and get a '96 or newer GTS. Much better looking cars and you won't have to worry about the roof leaking, the faulty fuel pumps or the hood cracking. If you can, test drive one for a day before you buy one. They're very uncomfortable, hot, noisy cars. At 6' 265 lbs, I find them to be the most unenjoyable vehicles I've ever driven. Simply because I don't fit in them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
juniormint said:
To bad you could not deliver that fuck you in person, thing would be different
I don't think he meant the "fuck yourself" toward you. He meant that's how you should've greeted DD1. Real classy huh?

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
V10Attack said:
Welcome Donald. I see you've already met some of the less mature members of Viper Alley. The only advice I'll give you is stay away from the very problematic Gen 1's. I had a '95 and it was nothing but a major problem and a complete pain in the ass. Save the extra coin and get a '96 or newer GTS. Much better looking cars and you won't have to worry about the roof leaking, the faulty fuel pumps or the hood cracking. If you can, test drive one for a day before you buy one. They're very uncomfortable, hot, noisy cars. At 6' 265 lbs, I find them to be the most unenjoyable vehicles I've ever driven. Simply because I don't fit in them.

If this post isn't sarcasm,,,,,,, yer a dipshit:smooch:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.