Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO
OK. I know it took a while for me to get the vid together, but I had something come up. I had this damn video all put together a couple of hours ago, but the electricity went out for a second(clear weather?) and I had to start over, so here it is.

The bike is a 2004 gsxr-1000 with a slip on exhaust. The rider is very experienced.(we used to ride together) Before the race, he said there was no way a car was going to outrun his bike. We went from 80-160 two times. After the race he said, "it wasn't even a race." He went on to say that none of his friends with modified bikes could pull on him the way I did. In short, he said he didn't think there was a street bike in town that would outrun me(at least out of the guys he knows).

I build my car as a 100% no compromise street car. There is absolutely no trade off for the extra power. It is hard to believe that a true street car can be this fast!!

If you want a true street car that delivers unmatched performance, the clear choice is Jason Heffner. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
That was sweet Gary!!!! So did you make it to 200? If so, how did it feel? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
It's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Gary, VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!! :thumb1:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)
2005 T-REX

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
holy mother of god that car is fast....talk about waxin...

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Woooooooohoooooooooo!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very nice. Strong car no doubt. Also, many times when bikes are beaten by cars they claim "rider error" Clearly this guy isn't a first time rider which was good to show in the video.

Congrats.

Ben

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
no need for 200 plus when u r that far ahead! Congrats man, you have one badass street car on your hands for sure!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
All I'm getting is Garys website.....don't see the bike videos there ????

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
JID said:
I had to hold down SHIFT and hit RELOAD. Mozilla didn't refresh the cache on the pages... pretty sick, Gary!

JD
Mine wouldn't refresh with the new page. I've got it downloading now via Internet Exploder.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.