Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Nice run Jason :thumb:

Despite the bog off the line /images/graemlins/laughing.gif You know that car will run more, and it hasn't even had the built engine in it yet!
Sure its a nice run, but who the fuck are you to comment on what is and is not a "nice run"? Since you dont even know how to turn a wrench, Ive got to wonder, do you even know how to drive? Who the fuck are you to comment about a "bog off the line?" You bog every second of youre miserable nerd life. So long as youre breathing, I know that someone, somewhere has a brain that is bogging. Fuckin stumbing to a start but never getting there. His name is barry. LOSER.

10,474 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Smokin - whose ignorance of the facts are only surpassed by his extreme rudeness.

I've got a nice kiwi welcome for you anytime you feel the need to fly up here and tell me what you really think - in fact why not insult my wife - then I really would allow myself the priviledge of letting you get under my skin...

afterall - I'm just a 4 eyed nerdy geek right - I should be a pushover for a great big 260lb benchpressing collosus like you :thumb:

hear me when I say - I have nothing to prove to you or any other asshole that thinks you are cool. I've said my piece in other posts.

I never called you out over your insults to me - I called you out over what you did to Dan, and you flattered yourself that you were driving me wild. :thumb:

I won't be the first or the last person you have declared useless because you think it - then proven wrong.

So here is my final message to you - get off my back or come here and see me face to face and get it all off your chest like a man. But you are not a man are you. You'll blow insults but when you meet a man who will not play the game like you do you will find things can go into that dark world of the unknown.... where you really start to wonder if the outcome might be different from what you expect.

Deep inside you are a coward - a spineless, cruel little boy who finds sport in insulting people.

Now you can go into great detail about how you would turn me inside out, knock my head off, and whatever you come up with - the fact is you won't be doing any of those things

will you?

now go play with someone who cares - I'm outta this crap and only here to communicate with people serious about Vipers and common interests - and you and I have nothing more to write about to each other - so if you can't come here and say it - every word you write from now on at me is nothing but a cowards gutless and useless probing at air.

Number one rule in life is to know your enemy and you aren't even close boy. :smooch:
Fuckin fool. Id be more than happy to insult your pitiful existence DIRECTLY IN YOUR FUCKIN DISGUSTING FACE. If you wish, I will also insult your wife per your request above....you can call that a free-be. Dont be so sure that "you and I dont have anything to write about to each other". See Im not getting "off your back". You want that to happen? Get the fuck off the board. Even if you dont have anything to write to me, I have plenty to write ot you.

10,474 Posts
King GTS said:
jkracer said:
Smokin said:
Torquemonster said:
Smokin - whose ignorance of the facts are only surpassed by his extreme rudeness.

I've got a nice kiwi welcome for you anytime you feel the need to fly up here and tell me what you really think - in fact why not insult my wife - then I really would allow myself the priviledge of letting you get under my skin...

afterall - I'm just a 4 eyed nerdy geek right - I should be a pushover for a great big 260lb benchpressing collosus like you :thumb:

hear me when I say - I have nothing to prove to you or any other asshole that thinks you are cool. I've said my piece in other posts.

I never called you out over your insults to me - I called you out over what you did to Dan, and you flattered yourself that you were driving me wild. :thumb:

I won't be the first or the last person you have declared useless because you think it - then proven wrong.

So here is my final message to you - get off my back or come here and see me face to face and get it all off your chest like a man. But you are not a man are you. You'll blow insults but when you meet a man who will not play the game like you do you will find things can go into that dark world of the unknown.... where you really start to wonder if the outcome might be different from what you expect.

Deep inside you are a coward - a spineless, cruel little boy who finds sport in insulting people.

Now you can go into great detail about how you would turn me inside out, knock my head off, and whatever you come up with - the fact is you won't be doing any of those things

will you?

now go play with someone who cares - I'm outta this crap and only here to communicate with people serious about Vipers and common interests - and you and I have nothing more to write about to each other - so if you can't come here and say it - every word you write from now on at me is nothing but a cowards gutless and useless probing at air.

Number one rule in life is to know your enemy and you aren't even close boy. :smooch:
Fuckin fool. Id be more than happy to insult your pitiful existence DIRECTLY IN YOUR FUCKIN DISGUSTING FACE. If you wish, I will also insult your wife per your request above....you can call that a free-be. Dont be so sure that "you and I dont have anything to write about to each other". See Im not getting "off your back". You want that to happen? Get the fuck off the board. Even if you dont have anything to write to me, I have plenty to write ot you.
TQ, does this mean that you will be flying to Houston? WWF via the Alley in Houston. /images/graemlins/smiles

rohn
Since Torquemonster was the one who took it to that level then the least he can do is come to Houston. Likewise if Smokin had played the 'say it in my face card, then he would be expected to drive to Torquemonster.
/images/graemlins/tyson
Im not sure Torquemonsters frail frame could handle the g's that a 737 exerts during takeoff. Problem is that the "ding" from the captain asking him to fasten his seatbelt would scare the nerd shitless.

10,474 Posts
Torquemonster said:
King GTS said:
Since Torquemonster was the one who took it to that level then the least he can do is come to Houston. Likewise if Smokin had played the 'say it in my face card, then he would be expected to drive to Torquemonster.
/images/graemlins/tyson
Trey - you hypcritical mongrol. Smokin can say the lowest things to anyone he likes and you and your bible thumping self think it's a godsend. All i did was call him on hassling Dan, then after several very personal insults I asked him if he really had a problem with me to come and tell me face to face instead of all this pathetic BS on the keyboard.

Here's a suggestion - why don't you and Smokin start a poll to ban me - if the majority think I should go - I'm out. If you lose - then Smokin is told to pull his head in. I should be able to post here without having someone trying to put me on the defensive everytime I say something... for one thing - how many other people here have personally designed a combo that ran over 200mph in the 1/4 that no one else had run before? It does not make me a guru - but it at least gives me some credibility to participate in what teh Viper forum is SUPPOSED to be about - helping people in their need for speed. Smokins acusations are pathetic and easily refuted but I will not be drawn in on his little game...

Trust me - if the majority here support you and Smokin on this poll - you won't see me for dust - I promise, and I'll shake the dust off my feet as I leave. I'm fast losing any respect for a lot of folk around here - not that some ever had any. I only stay because there are some good folk around here.

Now - if Smokin thinks I'm a coward he'll have to come see me to find out - he's not wasting any of my energy chasing him - you can take that to the bank.

Now put up the poll or shut up.
First of all....NEVER EVER tell me, or one of my freinds what to do. When you are in the presence of greatness, you put yourself in your place, go back to your corner, sit indian style like a good little DORK, and SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU DONT EVER speak until spoken to. Capiche? My German Shepherd could always understand that, Id say "SIT" and she'd sit. Id say "SHUT UP" and she would stop making any noise. If a dog can do it why the fuck cant you? Are you so deranged that you think youre better than MY DOG? Shit if a dog can listen to its master, SO CAN YOU. Now that we have that straight, let me tell you, IM NOT PUTTING UP ANY FUCKIN POLL TO BAN YOU. Somehow my eyes light up and I smile every time I see a chance to e-haze the our site NERD. Youre like Private Pyle around these parts only NERDIER. Youre not quite as stupid, but you sure as shit are as clumsy. Instead of hiding your diet of jelly doughnuts and fuckin up the platoon, you troll the site with your internet and magazine knowledge armed with your four eyed geek glasses and incapable hands. Youre just the skinnier, nerdier, dorkier version of Pyle, but just as hated. Unlike "Joker", I dont like you. There isnt a bit of "nice guy" DNA or compassion in this soul over here. So unless you want to go postal and shoot me after boot camp, maybe you can address me as "YES DRILL SEARGEANT SIR!!!" from this day forward.

WAR "ARE YOU QUITTING ON ME? WELL ARE YOU? THEN QUIT, YOU SILLY FUCKING WALRUS-LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT. GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY OBSTACLE. NOW. MOVE IT. IM GOING TO RIP YOUR BALLS OFF, SO YOU CANNOT CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE WORLD. I WILL MOTIVATE YOU, PRIVATE PYLE, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!!!!!!!!!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.