Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
WOW!KILLER RUN!HOW MUCH METHANOL ARE U INJECTING? :rofl: :dance:

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
JASON,INFO RECEIVED THANX!SCOTT AND I ARE PLANNING TO BE IN BRADENTON AT THIS POINT IN TIME.WE HAVE ANOTHER VIPER WE WILL BE BRINGING TO DEBUT.THE SUPERCHARGED RACING SOLUTIONS INC BIG AND LITTLE E SRT 10 04 SILVER BULLET 1000.LOOKING FORWARD TO LINE UP NEXT TO U.U CAN CALL LANE CHOICE.CYA SOON! NORM AND "BIG GUN" SCOTT :rofl: :dance:

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
WARD,I HAVE A FELLOW TEXAN FRIEND THAT HAS A MOTOR CAR THAT IS VERY FAST.I THINK U KNOW HIM.HE IS "THE SHEEK"."SHEEKS" ALL MOTOR ONLY SNAKE PUT YOUR MACEDO ROE S/C N20 SNAKE ON THE TRAILER IN COLUMBUS.MAYBE MY FRIEND THE "SHEEK"WILL PUT YOUR FRIENDS ALL MOTOR CAR ON THE TRAILER LIKE HE PUT U ON THE TRAILER.MAYBE "BIG GUN" SCOTT WEICK WILL PUT U,CHAD,YOUR SECRET FRIEND, AND THE SHEEK ALL ON TRAILERS.WARD DONT BRING PEE WEE MARBLES TO A BOULDER MARBLE GAME!IM GONNA TAKE YOUR SANDBOX AWAY FROM U IN BRADENTON. YOUR PAL!NORM :rofl: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
WHOAAAAAAAAA CHAD BROTHER!THANX FOR THE INVITE.I WAS SWIMMING IN THE DEEP END BEFORE U AND WARD WERE IN THE WADING POOL.WARD IS THE POINTS KING AND RIGHTFULLY SO.WARD CAN HAVE ALL THE POINTS HE WANTS.SCOTT AND I WILL TAKE THE TROPHIES AND SET NEW RECORDS. HOT ROD HEFFNER IS GOING DOWN IN THE CARNAGE AT BRADENTON ALONG WITH CUDAMAN WHO WILL BE A FISH OUT OF WATER!.CYA SOON! :rofl: :dance: /images/graemlins/badass

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
WARD GOOD BUDDY ITS ALL ABOUT THE BROTHERLY VIPER LOVE!YOU DONT WANNA KNOW WHAT CAR THAT IS IN BIG GUNS SCOTT AVATAR.ALL U NEED TO KNOW IS THAT IT RUNS 8 S AND IS ANOTHER LEGENDARY LINGENFELTER.PLZ DONT PISS SCOTT OR ME OFF OTHERWISE THE CAR IN THE AVATAR COULD TURN INTO YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE FOR U AND HOT ROD HEFFNER.PEACE BRO! :rofl: :dance:p.S. HOT ROD HEFFNER 160 MPH SOUNDS GREAT WE WILL BE READY PAL!

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
David
I guess I best drop down a class or 3 and let you big dogs fight for the right. New class for next year "Big dogs TT unlimited" over 155 MPH and better than 9.40
It's not over until its over and with all the power it has to hook. Last and best factor into the equation will be who cuts the best light. :thumb:

rohn [/quote]ROHN GOOD BUDDY!U SAID IT BEST... ITS NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER.I JUST WANTED TO ADD IT AINT EVER GONNA BE OVER!U AND THE ICEMAN DONT NEED TO DROP ANYWHERE.IVE SEEN EM COME AND IVE SEEN EM GO.JKRACER IS STILL HERE!IM COUNTING ON U TO TAKE THE UNLIMITED CLASS.HEY CHAD CONGRATS ON THE YELLOW BUMBLE BEE AGAIN.HOT ROD JASON HEFFNER WE GOT A 6 POINT NHRA CAGE GOING IN THE SILVER BULLET.THANKS FOR YOUR SAFETY CONCERNS!WHICH LANE DID U DECIDE TO RUN IN?IT WONT MATTER TO BIG GUN CAUSE HE WILL BE IN THE WINNING LANE!SEE U SOON! :rofl: :dance:

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
HEY I SEE STREET KING AKA THE DETENATION KING IS WEIGHING IN!SHEEK CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW SOLID ROLLER CAM ALL MOTOR CAR 740 TO THE REAR WHEELS.MAYBE JUST MAYBE U CAN RE CAPTURE YOUR LOST ALL MOTOR CROWN! /images/graemlins/owned

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.