Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after many failed attempts, i got heffner the correct email address so i could get some pics of my car. it is done, we are just waiting on a clutch, as we have been for 2 weeks! :pissed: anyways, enjoy!

Attachments

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Re: HEFFNER TT PICS

So what kind of 1/4 mile times are you estimating on achieving with that beast?

Looks GOOOOD!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts

Enjoy??? WTF is this? One pic? Dont make me start a banning poll on your ass.

Next time we need a gallery, some videos, some sound clips, some graphs, diagrams, etc etc etc.

Oh yeah put a penny on the dyno sheet before you post /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

well i dont have a dyno sheet yet. i didnt ask for the "big" one b/c it is just a bragging number. also, it was the first pull, and the clutch fried. so, i am anxious to see what my car will put down on a few pulls, not just one. sorry that i only have one pic, dont kill the messenger...

toby, i am flying out the Maryland to track it with the man himself, so we'll see what it can do. Sal's car did a 9.72 and it is 100% stock. i have heads and rockers, so i really cant wait to see what she'll do /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts

Sounds like a blast! Be safe!!

So you are running this on "creampuff" pistons then?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

no, i'd never run boost on the cast pistons. it would be only a matter of time before she'd have to be back in MD for a motor rebuild. i did the forged pistons when i did my blower...

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

simply beautiful work and amazing power.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts

All I have to say is that you are a bastage. I concede defeat. Youve got scoreboard.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

Frickin awesome!

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Damn that looks good!! :nod:

Is that a stock - non-painted, non-polished, non-powdercoated x-member that I see??? /images/graemlins/sad
yeah i know, i am kinda upset about that. how are your heads doing?

·
Registered
6,102 Posts

RedSnakeGTS said:
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Damn that looks good!! :nod:

Is that a stock - non-painted, non-polished, non-powdercoated x-member that I see??? /images/graemlins/sad
yeah i know, i am kinda upset about that. how are your heads doing?
Oh well, you got most things right. That's what counts.

Heads come back tomorrow - way before your clutch. :smooch:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

Sweet!!!

Sal P's car was most impressive, no loud noise just wickedly fast!!! can't even imagine what your car will do!

I think TT's are AWESOME! Especially on the street! The ultimate Sleeper

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

thanks Dr. Roof. i am excited to see what she will do as well....

·
Registered
30 Posts

Let me tell you guys, Jason took me for a ride in Sal's car last week and HOLY SHIT!!!! That is THE FASTEST car I have EVER been in. We were doing 75mph in 3rd and Jason just hit the gas a little and the car was SPINNING tires. It is a very impressive kit. The best thing is that Jason designed it ALL himself. No matter what I have to do, I am going to get a TT from Jason and I suggest you guys start saving your money for this kit.

Jason you are the man :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ROB

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

the basic kit (w/o forged pistons) is 30k from what i understand. now, you'd have to call Jason to get accurate pricing, but i believe that is a safe estimate....

1 - 20 of 71 Posts