Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason and Chad:

did you really think you could keep it a secret???????/

How is the Turbo 400 Auto doing???? You will need an Auto to win! SVS and Dr Fudge will be thrilled to have the added car in their class!

I hope you run 8's be thrilling to see it done! Just don't be disappointed if you show up and their is an extra auto car their you did not count on! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Whats it like to drive one of these auto's on the street? Fun?

· Registered
5,085 Posts
The car has an auto but has a T-56 in it for Bradenton. I think both Boggs and I will be bouncing back and forth.

I am ready for ANY car with a T-56 and IRS. I love Japanese food, someone bring a Supra.

Did Chatie Cathy tell you what the car ran with the auto by chance? :smooch:

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Did Chatie Cathy tell you what the car ran with the auto by chance? :smooch:
Who cares ??? It's an automatic.....not right in a street Viper.

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
THE CHAD said:
I'm bringing the street tranny Tony. It's ok.
Be still my heart ....... thank you. I won't say it's not nice to put the auto in and get a number, but it just ain't the same. The reason I bought my Formula back in 1994 was the six speed.....I still feel like I let the car down when I installed the auto.

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
THE CHAD said:
But how much did it pick up?
I don't know. To many changes at one time. Bigger blower, different rear etc. Plus I was running an index class, traveling with the NSCA/NMCA series running their EFI class. I only did it for reliability and consistency. The fastest index was 11.00 and I was bleeding boost to slow it down. To win paid like $100.00, but the contingency was worth about $5000.00 Thanks to low class counts I won over 30k in less than two seasons.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
gotta agree with tony, autos just aint right. minivans are autos. six speeds the only way to go /images/graemlins/toothy

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
REDGAR said:
Tony specifically which sereis were you running?

I will be running NSCA-racing.com EFI next year myself.
I ran the NMCA. This was before NSCA and NMCA merged a few years back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.