Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Heffner Performance Viper TT - Part II

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  GaryA 
#1 ·
We didn't get on the dyno until fairly late last night, so the results are not optimal but at least we fixed my ignition problem. /images/graemlins/smiles

Boost set to 17psi, AFR 10.8:1, and very conservative ignition timing.

Next week is another week! /images/graemlins/wink

BTW, for those who initially were inquiring about the hard torque peak, I toned down the ignition timing and smooothed out the graph.
[image]http://home.comcast.net/~two1bar/927dyno.jpg[/image]

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Anthony. The drop off after 5600rpm was my error in the fuel map where the AFR took off downward.

#8 ·
No doubt Eric's car has it in there (most likely more), whether he wants to unleash it and advertise it is whole another aspect! :thumb:

But lets get real here, all this power is just dyno bragging rights. Anything past 12psi on a Heffner turbo car is just asking to visit a ditch! /images/graemlins/toothy

#9 ·
Viper TT said:
No doubt Eric's car has it in there (most likely more), whether he wants to unleash it and advertise it is whole another aspect! :thumb:

But lets get real here, all this power is just dyno bragging rights. Anything
past 12psi on a Heffner turbo car is just asking to visit a ditch! /images/graemlins/toothy
Sal, you have to realize that Anthony hasnt ever driven a fast car. he doesnt know what 800 rwhp and 900+ rwtq feels like....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.