Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We didn't get on the dyno until fairly late last night, so the results are not optimal but at least we fixed my ignition problem. /images/graemlins/smiles

Boost set to 17psi, AFR 10.8:1, and very conservative ignition timing.

Next week is another week! /images/graemlins/wink

BTW, for those who initially were inquiring about the hard torque peak, I toned down the ignition timing and smooothed out the graph.
[image]http://home.comcast.net/~two1bar/927dyno.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Anthony. The drop off after 5600rpm was my error in the fuel map where the AFR took off downward.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
i think what people are forgetting is the fact that this car is 100% stock!

that is just sick....
RedSnake = old news

IBRedSnakecallingGary
reliable, fast, TWIN TURBO CAR is old news?

does your spray even work?

[scroll]:leaving:[/scroll]

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No doubt Eric's car has it in there (most likely more), whether he wants to unleash it and advertise it is whole another aspect! :thumb:

But lets get real here, all this power is just dyno bragging rights. Anything past 12psi on a Heffner turbo car is just asking to visit a ditch! /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Viper TT said:
No doubt Eric's car has it in there (most likely more), whether he wants to unleash it and advertise it is whole another aspect! :thumb:

But lets get real here, all this power is just dyno bragging rights. Anything
past 12psi on a Heffner turbo car is just asking to visit a ditch! /images/graemlins/toothy
Sal, you have to realize that Anthony hasnt ever driven a fast car. he doesnt know what 800 rwhp and 900+ rwtq feels like....

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Sal, nice job on the subsequent tuning! It is incredible that a stock motor can do so much! The AEM must be fantastic! GOod luck and, like you said, next week is another week!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Looks like it's time for me to raise the BOOST /images/graemlins/dude3! 12 PSI is starting to get boring [image]http://www.revxtreme.com/forums/images/smilies/boink.gif[/image] .

Great #'s SAL !

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Viper TT said:
Thanks Anthony. The drop off after 5600rpm was my error in the fuel map where the AFR took off downward.

the roughness of the curves at the end are directly related to air/fuel???

How does timing affect the curve at the upper rpm's?

Thanks
John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts