Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to popular demand, Heffner Performance will offer trackside services at the upcoming V-10 Nationals in Florida on February 7-8. Our expert Viper mechanics will be available to install new parts or make repairs at the track to get you back in the race. If you’re not racing and just want to upgrade your car or buy some parts, we’ll be happy to accommodate you.

We’ve made special arrangements with several vendors, including Unitrax, to supply parts for this event. The following is a partial list of the parts that will be available for sale and/or installation:

Unitrax Half Shafts

Unitrax Half Shaft Loops

Complete Differentials

Stock Clutch

Extreme Duty Two-Disk Clutch

EBC Brake Pads

·
Registered
324 Posts
Good job. You seem to always be ahead of the game.. Keep up the good work.
Ps. Just recieved the disk from Sal P., Really appreciate the help..

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
/images/graemlins/thumb1

That's awesome Jason!

A well needed service that will be much appreciated by racers - top marks!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Way to go Jason.Sorry I missed you when I was out your way last month, but it is pretty easy to see why your customers are so incredibly loyal to you. You go the extra mile, and it is obviously appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
awesome, thnx much

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Geez, I was expecting some other kind of services... J/K! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Good idea, when will you have a list of other parts?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
BigCarrot said:
Do you think you could slap in a couple of turbos for me at the next event? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Yeah, that turbo thing would be a good service to offer at the next event. /images/graemlins/yes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts