1,435 Posts
did i miss it? the orange one?

·
Registered
3,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,325 Posts
You'd need you some of these shoes to go along with the paint job. Personally I think these shoes are pretty badass.

http://www.adidas.com/us/zx-flux/B24441.html

The adidas ZX Flux has a brand-new skin. The 3D reflective surface of these men's shoes was inspired by the iridescent scales of a snake called the Xenopeltis. The material is slightly shimmery in daylight, but explodes into rainbows in bright direct light.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Didn't Hot Wheels sell some cars back in the 80's that changed colors with warm water? I remember having a few Hot Wheel cars that if you put them under hot running water they would change color, then fade back. That was +20 years ago, so I might be wrong.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Now all you have to do is show up at C&C with bowls of hot and cold water and you can impress the crowd.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'd like to see someone buy the Dolphin Viper and do this so that way you can live on in infamy, but still be normal 50% of the time.

·
Registered
23,023 Posts
not feeling it

·
Registered
11,546 Posts
Didn't Hot Wheels sell some cars back in the 80's that changed colors with warm water? I remember having a few Hot Wheel cars that if you put them under hot running water they would change color, then fade back. That was +20 years ago, so I might be wrong.
Pretty sure, I'm 33 and I remember having toy cars like that over 20+ years ago. Could have been something else, but could swear it was hot wheels cars.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Pretty sure, I'm 33 and I remember having toy cars like that over 20+ years ago. Could have been something else, but could swear it was hot wheels cars.
yes you could put it in hot water and then there was a setup that had what looked like a car wash that you ran it under and changed the color

·
Registered
130 Posts
My kids actually have a bunch of those cars, and does anyone remember the Hypercolor cloths?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Illegal Aliens everywhere are ecstatic! They love this kind of shit. Color changing paint, heat sensitive paint, matte paint, CHROOOOOME, tinted tail lights, fuckin' LEDs everywhere

1 - 20 of 20 Posts