Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
18,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried several different plastic polish products and a few other paint compounds with no luck. Then after putting a coat of Tire shine on they looked better for a while. After several coats of this product I could not believe how the haze cleared up and stayed clear. Strange but it has worked for a couple of weeks now. I guess the tiny haze lines were dry. It was bothering the crap out of me to the point of buying new headlights. Now they look great. Go figure!!

· Registered
18,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTSnake said:
But are you going to have to put it on continuously forever to keep it looking the same? How long do you go without putting any more on?
The first time I put on about four coats of tire shine throughout the day. With each coat it looked better. Now I just do it when I feel like it. No problems with it coming back yet. It is strange , but it works.

· Registered
18,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Well everytime I wash it and do the tires I will remember to do the headlights also , if that is the case. I washed , clay bar and waxed the car today without any haze returning , but I did not soap up the headlights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.