Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched around to find out if anyone has tried to make their GTS have a targa top, but couldn't find anything. I know the RT/10 is a convertible, but i think a GTS would look really nice with a targa top that still has the double bubble shape, so that when it's on it will still look like a GTS. Has anyone ever seen this done or given it serious consideration? Please post some pics if you have any.

· Sexist
45,239 Posts
The RT/10 is not a convertible, it is a roadster. The SRT/10 is a convertible. Just ask all the whiney bitches that complained about the RT/10 not being a "true" convertible. Assholes all of them.

Don't know if anyone has butchered up a GTS as you have described. Sounds like something the trailer park crowd would do. Do you own a Camaro?

That sneaky pete I gave you is under review now.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha I was just wondering because I like the look of the GTS's rear more than the rt/10. They are both beautiful cars its just that I would like to have the best of both worlds, but hey maybe i should try to buy one of each. That would definitely be awesome.

· Registered
877 Posts
there was a GTS made w/ a roof opening(sunroof, not clear but body color), BTW the people that botched it up(it wasn't botched) was DC, it was the '96 gts indy pace car that DC still has. it had a removable roof panel to allow for photography.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.