Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chance to meet Rapper/Actor Ice-T this past weekend. He was a class act, was even courteous to say he didn't want to touch my car while taking the pic. He looked down and noticed the UGR decal, and his eyes lit up. Was extremely complimentary. He rolled up in his White Rolls Royce, with his wife and her big azz booty.

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
im a big fan of him, not his wife...

·
Registered
658 Posts
I had a chance to meet Rapper/Actor Ice-T this past weekend. He was a class act, was even courteous to say he didn't want to touch my car while taking the pic. He looked down and noticed the UGR decal, and his eyes lit up. Was extremely complimentary. He rolled up in his White Rolls Royce, with his wife and her big azz booty.

Ice-T is a car guy, but was he familiar with UGR?

·
Enlightened
28,758 Posts
I was in Vegas and got pulled on stage next to his wife for Peepshow. Looks good in person ;)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ice-T is a car guy, but was he familiar with UGR?
I'm not sure if he's ever owned a G but I would be extremely surprised if he (or any other true car guy) hasn't at least heard of UGR

·
Premium Member
9,940 Posts
In my early 20s, I did a bunch of background for Law&Order and in-between takes he'd always have some kind of story to share about his days growing up in the city. Nice guy and never acted like he was too good to talk to you or that he wanted people to notice him just because...

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm not sure if he's ever owned a G but I would be extremely surprised if he (or any other true car guy) hasn't at least heard of UGR
I'm sorry, after rereading what I wrote it wasn't clear I was trying to say. What I meant to ask was did Ice-T know what you had, such as the car being a fully built twin turbo Gallardo from UGR. Didn't mean if he actual ever heard of UGR, sorry.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sorry, after rereading what I wrote it wasn't clear I was trying to say. What I meant to ask was did Ice-T know what you had, such as the car being a fully built twin turbo Gallardo from UGR. Didn't mean if he actual ever heard of UGR, sorry.
LOL I thought it was a strange question. Honestly, not sure. He did see the signature UGR decal for sure, so I assumed he knew. I have had people look at the decals, and ask if its REALLY a UGR car. It made me wonder if someone would actually put some poser decals on a stock G.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
He actually was a real pimp at one time. .

·
Registered
553 Posts
I don't think he knows what UGR is, neither do I for that matter. I'm sure as a car guy he probably knows about an UR Lamborghini though, I know I do.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't think he knows what UGR is, neither do I for that matter. I'm sure as a car guy he probably knows about an UR Lamborghini though, I know I do.
Both UGR and UR hash tags are all over social media, in fact even the guys at Underground use both hash tags when posting.

....But really, Cool Story Bro! :thumbs2:

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts